Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

How was your day?

Last posted Jun 13, 2014 at 04:50PM EDT. Added Jun 12, 2014 at 08:18AM EDT
35 posts from 29 users

Hello fabulous people of KYM, how are you today? I wanted to make this thread because, I wanted to ask everyone how was there day!

My day so far? I just woke up!

Don't be afraid to post everyday, you fabulous people.

>Woke up
>Read some comics
>Exercised a little
>Checked muh emails
>Got on KYM
>Found this thread and commented

It's not that complicated.

I got a bad cold (or possibly a mild flu) last week and my sleep schedule got totally fucked this week because of it. I literally couldn't fall asleep last night so I resigned myself to staying up all day today and falling asleep at a relatively early hour tonight so hopefully that works out. I just haven't felt like myself with this bad sleep schedule. I'm feeling surprisingly good today, though albeit a little sleepy.

Last edited Jun 12, 2014 at 09:06AM EDT

fabulous people

You alright?

Hay fever is being a bother again. I cannot see perfectly through my contacts because of it, but if I take them out I can see even less and I can't touch them too much because it'll only make things worse. I have medicine for it but it only really helps with sneezing.

So now I'm arguing with myself if I should wear glasses for now.

Last edited Jun 12, 2014 at 09:30AM EDT

Nothing really spectacular. I finally got to know some users here even more. I continued staring at an online store, thinking wether or not i should buy 2DS to get my hands on the new Smash Bros and the 2 Zelda games, hangout with my siblings, and my nose is running with snot again.

So, it was an okay day i guess.

Woke up, took a shower in a different bathroom (my place has two bathrooms but one of them is having it's ceiling repaired), Logged in to the internet where I do my usual stuff here, thinking about going out to get something to eat, and now just done typing this comment that you are now reading.

The Great and Powerful A Furry has stayed up all night, is tired as fuck, and is willing to sleep for some money.
I must acquire the Great and Powerful Coffee to sustain my bloodlust for…uh, caffeinated goods!

In other words, I'm doing fine, thank you.

Woke up.
Made Jimmy Dean breakfast.
Took a shit while looking at KYM trending images.
Masturbated to some of them.
Changed from phone to computer.
Opened tabs for KYM, Facebook, and Tumblr.
Still looking at mah Tumbly blgs.
Closed Facebook because of school facebook friends being swagfags.
Found this and commented on it.

I woke up before the alarm I set for seemingly no reason, and because my high-speed internet access is limited to night to morning hours as of now, I've just watched some Youtube and, since I've went to the Smashfest event the day before, checked Nintendo's E3 Page and the sales they put up, Observing that their Wii U could be printing money this week.

Then I've browsed here, Look up info on Ori and The Blind Forest which was the most noteworthy game at Microsoft's E3 Conference and found out it's not a XBone exclusive, getting a release on PC.

Basically I've got some hype from E3 stuff, and I'm having a good day so far.

Last edited Jun 12, 2014 at 12:15PM EDT

I got up at 7am, ate breakfast at the hotel I was staying at, and now I am currently on an eight hour drive from Nevada to San Francisco, stopped at a Starbucks in the middle of nowhere.
That has been my day thus far.

Last edited Jun 12, 2014 at 01:23PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

I got a bad cold (or possibly a mild flu) last week and my sleep schedule got totally fucked this week because of it. I literally couldn't fall asleep last night so I resigned myself to staying up all day today and falling asleep at a relatively early hour tonight so hopefully that works out. I just haven't felt like myself with this bad sleep schedule. I'm feeling surprisingly good today, though albeit a little sleepy.

Actually, this is my second sick day from work with a bad cold/mild flu with terrible congestion and some body aches. I don't have a fever now, but the congestion is still there with a headache and sensitivity to light.

Fortunately for me, I very rarely have trouble falling asleep even with cold-like symptoms, so I should be able to be back at work tomorrow.

Although I hate missing work and I hate being sick, I do enjoy being able to have a day all to myself.

I'm with Crimson and Verbs here – not feeling well with a cold.

So I'm just sitting here listening to Joan Jett and pretending I'm going to eventually get up and do something productive today.

This will be my entire day.

Last edited Jun 12, 2014 at 02:35PM EDT

Today: Just woke up, about to shower

Yesterday:
> Go to Smash Fest
> Friend spills McDonalds on phone
> 10 minutes in 105'F heat
> 3 hours in the Best Buy
> When our groups gets the turn to play, 2 Greninjas cause massive console crash
> Horrible Buzzing Noise
> Staffers are panicking
> Spaghetti is startled and falls out of pocket
> Staffers fix it after several minutes
> Kick ass as Greninja
> Day was great

Ann Hiro wrote:

Meanwhile a mysterious disease are affecting Forum mods, I believe this is no coincidence! Some evil mastermind are targeting them! Who could it be?!

What's funny about this is that the day I started showing symptoms was the same day I got offered the mod position. Perhaps it's a conspiracy.

RandomMan wrote:

fabulous people

You alright?

Hay fever is being a bother again. I cannot see perfectly through my contacts because of it, but if I take them out I can see even less and I can't touch them too much because it'll only make things worse. I have medicine for it but it only really helps with sneezing.

So now I'm arguing with myself if I should wear glasses for now.

I'm now wearing my glasses.

Crimson wrote:

What’s funny about this is that the day I started showing symptoms was the same day I got offered the mod position. Perhaps it’s a conspiracy.

Disclaimer: After the mod initiation, you may notice yourself suffering from: stomach ache, light sneezing, sore bottoms, sore buttholes, hyperventilating, hair loss, slight loss of vision, coughing, diarrhea, rising body temperature, an inexplainable fear for planks and other wooden boards, or the sudden urge to masturbate furiously to pictures of random white rabbits.

KYM does not hold any responsibility towards any mental or physical consequences received from the mod initiations.

Last edited Jun 12, 2014 at 05:19PM EDT

I got badly sunburned yesterday and had trouble sleeping last night. It's feeling a little better now, so I can't complain. Just came back from work and now having leftover pizza.

I get up feeling terrible, and run to the bathroom.

I had food poisoning today and threw up for the first time since the dreaded 1995 Chinese restaurant disaster (you'd have to been there to get it)

Well this had to do with some food I made that I put on the same plate as the raw meat pretty much so it's my fault…

Spirit Coyote wrote:

I get up feeling terrible, and run to the bathroom.

I had food poisoning today and threw up for the first time since the dreaded 1995 Chinese restaurant disaster (you'd have to been there to get it)

Well this had to do with some food I made that I put on the same plate as the raw meat pretty much so it's my fault…

Yeah, it is pretty much your fault for allowing that pesky cross-contamination to occur.

Fine so far. I'm an extreme optimist, so it's hard to find me depressed. I woke up, ate food, and now I'm checking KYM. When I am finished, I will proceed to play Mario Kart 8 and possibly Pokemon X or some Animal Crossing. Maybe MGS Ground Zeroes just for the hell of it. Thanks for asking Ann. Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine today? (that wasn't sarcastic BTW)

Last edited Jun 13, 2014 at 03:42PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!