Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Weird stuff no one knows about you

Last posted Jul 08, 2014 at 12:25AM EDT. Added Jun 13, 2014 at 09:45AM EDT
67 posts from 42 users

Sometimes when i'm bored, i catch a fly with my hands and rip off one of it's wings so to not escape a spider's web when i put it there.

What weird stuff do you do.

Odd numbers freak me out. Not the actual numerals, mind you. More along the lines of if I'm organizing anything and the number of items is odd, it just bothers. I'll go out of my way to try and make it even but if I can't, I am able to leave it alone after some thought on the issue. But the thought of whatever it is being uneven just weirds me out.

I eat the fly you put on mu web.

All jokes aside, most people don't really know how much I like spiders. Well, on KYM it's pretty obvious, but hardly any of my IRL friends know at all. I REALLY like spiders. My favorite animal. It disgusts most people, but that makes them even better.

NintenDylan wrote:

I don't know why but I just have a weird fear of balloons and I don't know where it came from, but I have had for as long as I could remember.

Same lol, balloon always makes me cringe, especially when people blow to the point where it becomes transparent.

Also, once I tried to test myself to see how much weird shit I can take/try from the internet and still come back a normal person. I think I delved too deep and now I'm fucked, and I wish I was normal again.

Last edited Jun 14, 2014 at 02:36AM EDT

CrowTheMagician wrote:

Whenever I get really deep into thought I begin to walk around my apartment in a daze, usually I end up walking from my bedroom through the hallway to the living room.

Oh my god that is too scary. Maybe you are a ghost and you just do ghost things without knowing it.
That gave me the heebie-jeebies.

Cronus wrote:

Oh my god that is too scary. Maybe you are a ghost and you just do ghost things without knowing it.
That gave me the heebie-jeebies.

Funny enough that you mentioned ghosts since I've had a few ghostly encounters in my life.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Cronus wrote:

Post here.

Holy fucking shit! No way! You have a knowyourmeme account and you do stuff with it! No fucking way!

Aside from that i should clear some rules being that it is something no one knows about you

stevoqwerty wrote:

Same lol, balloon always makes me cringe, especially when people blow to the point where it becomes transparent.

Also, once I tried to test myself to see how much weird shit I can take/try from the internet and still come back a normal person. I think I delved too deep and now I'm fucked, and I wish I was normal again.

You 2 need help

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I cant post something that no one knows about, because whatever I say in this public thread which you all read, will instantly become something that somebody knows about.

The point of this thread is to reveal a secret no one knows about you. So yeah i am aware that it will no longer be a secret when told to everyone.

DCS WORLD wrote:

You 2 need help

>"Sometimes when i’m bored, i catch a fly with my hands and rip off one of it’s wings so to not escape a spider’s web when i put it there."

>"You 2 need help"

>implying

I had a cleft lip and palete when I was born.

Last edited Jun 14, 2014 at 07:40AM EDT

Slutty Sam wrote:

I eat the fly you put on mu web.

All jokes aside, most people don't really know how much I like spiders. Well, on KYM it's pretty obvious, but hardly any of my IRL friends know at all. I REALLY like spiders. My favorite animal. It disgusts most people, but that makes them even better.

Me too (no srsly i do)

I am a partial insomniac, that's why I am so active here all the time.

Example, as î post this it's 12:14 at night

Haha maybe I should make a bot to upload comments and crap and try to get some sleep…

Last edited Jun 14, 2014 at 10:15AM EDT

Another weird thing, I have this scarring in my mouth along where my teeth close from constantly biting the inner cheek part.

Doctors say it's normal, doesn't hurt just happens

I constantly take the rings that are always underneath the caps on plastic water bottles and use my teeth to break them up in a very specific way into many individual bits. I tear up at least one per day and usually two.
So now in 20 years when in order to walk anywhere you have to wade through a six-inch deep layer of tiny multicolored shards of material, you'll never have to wonder where the fuck they came from.

DCS WORLD wrote:

Holy fucking shit! No way! You have a knowyourmeme account and you do stuff with it! No fucking way!

Aside from that i should clear some rules being that it is something no one knows about you

Im cringing so hard right now. Im new here why did i make a harsh response to someone i don't know.

Fuck!

DCS WORLD wrote:

When im in my bath, i get into philosophical trance while staring at muh dick.

Please try to avoid double posting.

Last edited Jun 14, 2014 at 09:21PM EDT

I put my boxers in the freezer so they'll make my scrotum contract.
I get a boner every time I poop.
I only use the side of the soap that doesn't have the logo or name on it.
I don't like coffee but I'll eat the grains.
I also bleed whenever I poop.
I have a callus on the top of my scalp.

Spirit Coyote wrote:

I am a partial insomniac, that's why I am so active here all the time.

Example, as î post this it's 12:14 at night

Haha maybe I should make a bot to upload comments and crap and try to get some sleep…

I'm an insomniac too, which really doesn't help with my screwed up sleeping pattern.

I guess I should mention that back in my teen years I use to have dreams/nightmares where the moment I woke up from one I would be in another one and when that one is done I'll be in another one and another one. In short I tend to have five dreams and nightmares in one night back then. But I don't have those now, but my dreams are still as strange.

Captain Vespa wrote:

I have these ideas for furry OCs in my head, but I can't draw for anything, and I don't generally like to talk about it

Trust me, it's less of a struggle once you get used to it. Then you start imagining things.

Horrid. Horrid MV things.

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I masturbate daily, multiple times a day.
>INB4 Someone says that's not weird at all

I know it's been inb4'd but…that really isn't weird

I'd say I masturbate about 2-3 times a day precisely on schedule.

But that's also something nobody knows about me either. Nobody would want to enter my room if they did.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I know it's been inb4'd but…that really isn't weird

I'd say I masturbate about 2-3 times a day precisely on schedule.

But that's also something nobody knows about me either. Nobody would want to enter my room if they did.

Or would we?

Dioxin wrote:

Also, I can partially blow myself.

Flexible.

I spend a significant portion of my time thinking up terrible puns.

I like to wear my pajama pants around the house, and I can not help but play with the tie strings on them constantly. The strings on all my pants are pretty worn out now.

In general I have to keep my hands constantly busy.

Last edited Jun 15, 2014 at 01:03PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

I like to wear my pajama pants around the house, and I can not help but play with the tie strings on them constantly. The strings on all my pants are pretty worn out now.

In general I have to keep my hands constantly busy.

>In general I have to keep my hands constantly busy
I keep my hands busy too.

I get offended by squirrels who don't run away from me when I pass by them. I mean goddamnit, I'm a gigantic bipedal ape that could kill you with a half-hearted kick, what makes you think it's okay to come within stomping distance of me, squirrel? Are you calling me a pussy, is that it? Do you think I don't have the will to crush you and make a stew out of you?

Fuck squirrels.

I am genuinely terrified of shipping. I think it comes from the fact that when i was younger, i would watch shipping tributes on my mom's youtube account and try to hide them from her. I have sort of developed a paranoia of her finding out, even though i know that she couldn't give less of a shit.

I often improvise on the piano with my eyes closed. I'll usually just hit random keys.
I have a fear of wrists.
I'm writing a story that is complete nonsense. I don't know when it's going to end and I have a couple notebooks filled already.
I read words backwards when I'm bored.
I tried to make up my own language.

Fifths wrote:

I get offended by squirrels who don't run away from me when I pass by them. I mean goddamnit, I'm a gigantic bipedal ape that could kill you with a half-hearted kick, what makes you think it's okay to come within stomping distance of me, squirrel? Are you calling me a pussy, is that it? Do you think I don't have the will to crush you and make a stew out of you?

Fuck squirrels.

I don't know if you live near a city or anything, but sometimes if the city is populated enough squirrels will just come up to you in the park and sit on your lap like you're fucking Snow White or some shit.

What the fuck happened to the food chain, man?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!