Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,114 total conversations in 8,677 threads

+ New Thread


KYM Text RPG (I dunno lol)

Last posted Jul 02, 2014 at 12:26PM EDT. Added Jun 14, 2014 at 06:25PM EDT
453 posts from 14 users

((Sorry, accidentally downvotes your post, so I gave you karma in other places. As for your request… I would love to give you your sniper rifle. I would. Buut… Then i’ll have to let everyone take in items from their ‘verse. So I’m very sorry. You’ll have to kill him with some other means. Again, I apologize. But i’ll let you take another move! ))

Jun 21, 2014 at 09:15PM EDT
Quote

Honeytiger, Consequences for All
You immediately start moving backwards at the sound of the rumbling voice. “You may flee, now. Yet don’t assume you can escape me…”

You flee out the trapdoor and move immediately to the side. It’s good you do so, as the rectangular hole is soon quickly filled with a massive reptilian head. It looks right at you and smiles… saliva running down horrible fanged teeth.

((What would a proper adventure be without a dragon to slay?))

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 09:48PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 09:46PM EDT
Quote

Okay no problem.

Look for a way down from off the TV

Jun 21, 2014 at 09:48PM EDT
Quote

Legion
It’s a rather bad situation Schabbs has left you in. You can climb down the TV itself, and maybe drop to the third shelf without injury. That would still only leave you with a slightly reduced epic fall unless you found something there that might help.

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:01PM EDT
Quote

Freelancer
There is an orange one and a silver one. They have wires that run across to the wii laying on a bed of broken glass.

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:11PM EDT
Quote

Agoeb wrote:

Freelancer
There is an orange one and a silver one. They have wires that run across to the wii laying on a bed of broken glass.

“What the hell happed here!?! First a fire and now this shit? Oh well, this armor should be enough to travel around there safely.”

>Go to the bed of broken glass

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:15PM EDT
Quote

Honeytiger
You climb back down the rope frantically, moving so fast that you slip and fall the last inch. You “look” up and see the Dragon’s head struggling to try and escape. It seems as though it’s grown too big in it’s “cave” to give immediate chase. But who knows how long that will last…

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:25PM EDT
Quote

Freelancer
You safely traverse the glass and watch as Shi Gai offers assistance to Dr. Schabbs.

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:27PM EDT
Quote

“(thought) Fuck, It’s the crazy guy from earlier, hope he’s not armed”

>See if Dr. Schabbs is armed with any kind of weapon

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:29PM EDT
Quote

>Thank Shi Gai
“thanks, man”

“Hey freelancer, I’m not actually armed. (mantis can’t have his rifle, so I’m not armed)

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:09PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 10:34PM EDT
Quote

((Schabbs. Legion doesn’t have a sniper rifle. I’ve decided against importing items along with your char, which means you won’t have syringes. You might have gloves though. Please come up with another set of actions.))

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:45PM EDT
Quote

Freelancer
Schabbs gives you the creeps. He keeps grabbing for shards of glass around him, and causes all your defensive insticts to tingle.

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:47PM EDT
Quote

Agoeb wrote:

Freelancer
Schabbs gives you the creeps. He keeps grabbing for shards of glass around him, and causes all your defensive insticts to tingle.

“(thought) Maybe I should kill him now and not risk any further issues with him later”

>approach Schabbs, ready to kill him moments notice, but not show it

(I think this call for a roll the dice system)

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:54PM EDT
Quote

>After being distracted for some time, I pick up a shard and hop on the tank, with reflexes at it’s height

“Back off. I have no plans on killing you, but I swear, if you dare try.”

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:12PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 11:11PM EDT
Quote

Schabbs wrote:

>After being distracted for some time, I pick up a shard and hop on the tank, with reflexes at it’s height

“Back off. I have no plans on killing you, but I swear, if you dare try.”

Again, It was a thought, and I don’t recall an update for you

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:14PM EDT
Quote
If there is a combat system, let’s try out http://rolz.org/.
It'd make it more fair, without the unfair insta-fragging.

>Aim tank’s mini-cannon at Freelance, sights on his pen

No, that’d be my responce to your action. Even then, I’d still do it because i’d get the chills, knowing that there’s danger nearby.

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:18PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 11:16PM EDT
Quote

((Without interacting with the world, you guys can post freely. (Like Shi Gai at the moment! He and you two can post again.) But should you start attacking each other, I’ll roll dice on how well and attack works after both people have done an action.This allows one person to attack while the other defends. Or both people to attack. We’ll see how it goes.

Now please, shed blood for my amusement.))

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:30PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 11:28PM EDT
Quote

Grunt

>Ignite fuse on mini cannon with sights trained on Freelance, whilist hiding behind the cannon
>Inexplicably healed for sporting chance’s sake

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:32PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 11:31PM EDT
Quote

Agoeb wrote:

((Without interacting with the world, you guys can post freely. (Like Shi Gai at the moment! He and you two can post again.) But should you start attacking each other, I’ll roll dice on how well and attack works after both people have done an action.This allows one person to attack while the other defends. Or both people to attack. We’ll see how it goes.

Now please, shed blood for my amusement.))

http://rolz.org/

It’s worth it, trust me.

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:33PM EDT
Quote

Schabbs wrote:

If there is a combat system, let’s try out http://rolz.org/.
It'd make it more fair, without the unfair insta-fragging.

>Aim tank’s mini-cannon at Freelance, sights on his pen

No, that’d be my responce to your action. Even then, I’d still do it because i’d get the chills, knowing that there’s danger nearby.

>Deploys Hardlight shield

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:43PM EDT
Quote

((Ok. No. All of this is wrong.

>Ignite fuse on mini cannon with sights trained on Freelance, whilist hiding behind the cannon

What? Aren’t you in Shi Gai’s tank? Is that what you mean? Where do you keep getting this idea there are mini cannons? When did I ever say that?

>Inexplicably healed for sporting chance’s sake

… What?!))
Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:47PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 11:46PM EDT
Quote

Schabbs wrote:

Hey, I already fired the cannon 3 posts ago.

Host said downvoted that post, plus there hasn’t been an update saying that it fired

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:52PM EDT
Quote

Agoeb wrote:

((Ok. No. All of this is wrong.

>Ignite fuse on mini cannon with sights trained on Freelance, whilist hiding behind the cannon

What? Aren’t you in Shi Gai’s tank? Is that what you mean? Where do you keep getting this idea there are mini cannons? When did I ever say that?

>Inexplicably healed for sporting chance’s sake

… What?!))

Might as well explain myself.

Yes, I’m in the tank. As with mini cannons, that pertains to fighting.
As for the healing thing, I thought it’d be fair to be healed, since this is the 1st fight.

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:55PM EDT
Quote

Wait a second, get the fuck outta my tank M8. That thing doesn’t even have a cannon. It has a shitty light bulb thing that shoots electricity, and that’s about it… Climb into the tank and throw Schabbs out.

(see?)

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:00AM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 11:59PM EDT
Quote

>Facepalm at self
>Stand up, ready to fight
>Pick up Shard

Hey, If I can’t have the syringes/etc, then how come Freelancer gets his shield?

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:05AM EDT
Jun 22, 2014 at 12:03AM EDT
Quote

((There aren’t any mini canons man. When have I ever once said there are mini cannons. Are you firing the tank at Freelancer’s sheild? Is that what you’re doing? And you aren’t magically healed.))

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:03AM EDT
Quote

Schabbs wrote:

>Facepalm at self
>Stand up, ready to fight
>Pick up Shard

Hey, If I can’t have the syringes/etc, then how come Freelancer gets his shield?

It’s my ability

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:05AM EDT
Quote

((That is his one thing. I think you need to re read the rules, and probably the whole thread. Twice.))

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:07AM EDT
Quote

(shi gai) Zap both of these faggots with the tank’s lightbulb, then drive to another area while playing Sonic Adventure 2’s Live and Learn loudly from the tank’s stereo.

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:08AM EDT
Quote

Agoeb wrote:

((There aren’t any mini canons man. When have I ever once said there are mini cannons. Are you firing the tank at Freelancer’s sheild? Is that what you’re doing? And you aren’t magically healed.))

Well, I fucked up about that, and now I’m at the ground, standing there (menacingly) with a shard of glass.

Or electrified.

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:16AM EDT
Jun 22, 2014 at 12:10AM EDT
Quote

((Ok Schabbs. Are you attacking Freelancer with the glass?
Also, Shi Gai, does your lightbulb thing do any damage? Or is it more of an annoyance? ))

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:14AM EDT
Quote

GeNOral Sleepy Gai wrote:

(shi gai) Zap both of these faggots with the tank’s lightbulb, then drive to another area while playing Sonic Adventure 2’s Live and Learn loudly from the tank’s stereo.

Ok, A few things
1. As you can see with my avatar, wearing armor
2. I have my Hardlight shield deployed
3. It’s A FUCKING LIGHTBULB

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:16AM EDT
Quote

cough

I’m attacking freelancer with the glass, but knowing that shield, chances are it’s going to do dick all against it, but I’m going to use it when his shield isn’t up.

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:18AM EDT
Quote

((That’s why I asked. Don’t worry, if it actually was an attack the odds of it even doing the slightest damage are tiny.))

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:19AM EDT
Quote

Freelancer Agent Florida wrote:

Ok, A few things
1. As you can see with my avatar, wearing armor
2. I have my Hardlight shield deployed
3. It’s A FUCKING LIGHTBULB

Well, that lightbulb acts as a fucking tesla coil!

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:20AM EDT
Quote

Does this answer your question?


(But yeah, it does only small damage. Fucking shite… but hey electricity damage with 1/10 chance of paralasis!)

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:25AM EDT
Jun 22, 2014 at 12:22AM EDT
Quote

Schabbs wrote:

cough

I’m attacking freelancer with the glass, but knowing that shield, chances are it’s going to do dick all against it, but I’m going to use it when his shield isn’t up.

>charge Schabbs with the shield, hopeing to bash him with it and stun him

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:23AM EDT
Quote

Also, I like how Shi Gai transitions from being with me to shocking me and leaving.
I don’t think that this battle would go over well, or even fair for that matter.
Plus, this shirt makes that shock feel sorta ticklish.
>sidestep and trip Freelance, then throw a shard of glass at his back like a goddamn frisbee

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:30AM EDT
Jun 22, 2014 at 12:25AM EDT
Quote

Schabbs wrote:

Also, I like how Shi Gai transitions from being with me to shocking me and leaving.
I don’t think that this battle would go over well, or even fair for that matter.
Plus, this shirt makes that shock feel sorta ticklish.
>sidestep and trip Freelance, then throw a shard of glass at his back like a goddamn frisbee

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:29AM EDT
Quote

Don’t you mean betrayal?
(i’m too Genre Savvy to go close to freelance, so I’m going to keep on guard.)

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:36AM EDT
Quote

Battle Results

Schabbs
You try to somehow both sidestep and remain close enough to trip the charging Freelancer. This works about as well as it could have, with you swiftly being knocked on your ass by a hard light shield. To add insult to injury, Shi Gai fires his electrical blast at the both of you leaving you on the ground twitching, momentarily.

Freelancer
You ram right into the Doctor with all your might sending his flying. Unfortunately, he stuck his leg out last moment, causing you to stumble slightly. He also threw some glass, but you aren’t even aware of it due to your hard armor. Shi Gai’s tank blast causes your shield to flicker and power down, at least until you activate it again.

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:56AM EDT
Jun 22, 2014 at 12:55AM EDT
Quote

Shi Gai
You cruise away in your tank, rocking out to your jams. Deciding to go somewhere new, your cruise over towards a pantry shelf, and meet up with a banana. Using your acute banana emotive senses, you get the idea something has it scared, though you aren’t sure exactly what.

Jun 22, 2014 at 12:59AM EDT
Quote
Attempt to eat banana.


((Jesus Christ))

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 01:12AM EDT
Jun 22, 2014 at 01:05AM EDT
Quote

((Fuck it. Fine. All ya’ll are idiots. But you’re my idiots. ♥))

Shi Gai
You exit your tank and creep over to the banana at the bottom of the rope. You aren’t really sure how you want to do this, as the banana is nearly as big as you, but you lunge at it anyway, mouth open.

((I’ll treat this as a battle. I’ll update after Honey does their counter.))

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 01:10AM EDT
Jun 22, 2014 at 01:08AM EDT
Quote

Yo! You must login or signup first!