Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

All this goat business

Last posted Jul 04, 2014 at 02:09AM EDT. Added Jul 03, 2014 at 11:51PM EDT
7 posts from 7 users

Right. It has come to my attention that there is some controversy about a manga goat with a peculiar fixation on the game Battletoads and various unmentionable acts. Now, I am here to tell you to unravel your jonnies. There's no need to be upset, these images are not some cancer ruining KYM, it's just a goat, see?

Somebody say Goat?

I'm not even sorry.

Besides, this goat business will end once the goat entry gets burried when the new entries come.
Just give it a week or two, then everything will be normal again.

Until then, As Alfred says it best,

Endure, KYM.

Last edited Jul 04, 2014 at 12:35AM EDT
There’s no need to be upset, these images are not some cancer ruining KYM, it’s just a goat, see?

But, but…that would mean not overreacting or being overdramatic over inconsequential frivolous things. You know that's out of the question as that would disrupt the natural order of the internet!

You can't defy the natural order, man! You just can't! Without drama, the internet will implode!

In the beginning… Memes were overused…

Long ago, there was a thing KYM tried to force. You'd probably remember it. In short, it was a forced meme that all the users praised. No, i'm not talking about Robo Jesus, I mean… Goat-Tan

Goat-tan has to be the worst thing that KYM Has had happen to it. Ok if you don't agree, fine. At first everyone clung to it was this fantastic new meme thing, but after a while its just stupid. This also happened with the stupid Robo Jesus thing. The same case happened with that Rake thing. And the I need blood. Nobody even finds them remotely funny anymore

In short, I'm gonna get downvoted for this. So what?

For a short time KYM users actually found this thing funny. OP was not called a faggot when he would post this things. Remember a time like that?

LOL, you probably can't anyway. It's not like I can either. For a short week that it was popular, it surely took KnowYourMeme's value down. Everyone should see now why the Goat-tan is dead.

hint. read the first letter after every full stop or ellipsis

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!