Forums / Media / Video Games

38,604 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

Games that need to exist

Last posted Jul 30, 2014 at 11:25PM EDT. Added Jul 05, 2014 at 09:46PM EDT
78 posts from 64 users

Gundam RPG with full customization.

An Ace Combat game that goes back to Strangereal.

Marvel Vs DC fighting game.

A new crash Bandicoot game that doesn't suck.

A new Socom US Navy Seals game that has good AI and doesn't suck.

A kingdom hearts game that delves into the back stories of the organisation 13 members demyx, luxord, marluxia, and larxene.

And how about putting self detonation back in the Burnout series, i was fucking pissed when they got rid of that.

Last edited Jul 05, 2014 at 11:01PM EDT

A new Spyro game that doesn't suck, a new advance wars (more like the original than Days of Ruin is preferable), a new Mega Man, a new 3D Rayman game (I don't care what any of you say about 3 I thought it was awesome), a new F-Zero game, a new Sly Cooper that's better than the last one.

House of the Dead 5.

Some of the best arcade shooters that I grew up with desperately needs a sequel that continues after 3.

Left 4 Dead 3.

I want more ways to piss people off with new special infected.

Conker's Other Bad Fur Day

Another game I grew up with. I want my childhood to be relived with a sequel with more evil teddy bears, squirrels, breasted sunflowers, giant mounds of poo, and weasels.

Super Mario Universe, the third and final installment in the "Galaxy" series and sort of a "grand finale" of the entire franchise (though it in no way has to be the last game ever released).
In this version, the different "levels" would of course be different universes, with physics simulators and gameplay mechanics that are drastically different from one to the other. Part of the challenge would be to figure out just how the hell things work in each one, though of course it would be incredibly fun and probably would make for some good laughs, like "What the fuck, did that ? block just eat me? Oh, and I actually have to carry the coins around in order to collect them? Wait, they're actually for shooting lasers. Of course."
Obviously the villain would either be some Eldritch Abomination or a parallel dimension version of Bowser that's actually badass. Or both. Both would be good. You know, something like this:

And included in the last stage would be a great big romp though all of the major Mario installments in chronological order, from Donkey Kong to the present day, preferably while everything around you is being blown up, because fuck yeah.

What about a realistic down to earth driving simulator but it's also completely off the rails with stunts and stuff

Like it also has really real physics and the cars actually bend when they crash, not just bounce off the walls

Last edited Jul 06, 2014 at 04:25AM EDT

A new Turok. It could be in the Son of Stone setting or the Dinousaur Hunter setting. Both are rich universes that can be explored.

A new ShadowMan. Hell, I wouldn't mind if it has Jack Boniface as the main character in this voodoo-filled world.

A new Twisted Metal game in the narrative style as Black. I respect what they did with the newest TM game but I needed my fix! Because, let's be honest here, the stories of their fucked up characters are godlike.

And finally, the big nuke, the sequel of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Spirit Coyote wrote:

What about a realistic down to earth driving simulator but it's also completely off the rails with stunts and stuff

Like it also has really real physics and the cars actually bend when they crash, not just bounce off the walls

It is on the works… sort of. its called Next Car Game, made by the same guys who brought us the flatout series:

A Mario 2-D platformer that, instead of being 2.5, is hand drawn animated.
A Sonic 2-D platformer that is hand-drawn animated as well.

A Mario and Sonic crossover platformer. That also looks hand drawn as well.

A true sequel to Super Mario RPG. If Nintendo can just get in touch with Square Enix for one game they should be able to make a game just like they used to do for the new generation. If that's not possible, then at least do a new Paper Mario game that's like the first two.

Final Fantasy 7 remake

Resident Evil 2 and 3 remakes

Halo prequel that lets you play as a forerunner during the human-forerunner war and the flood-forerunner war

Shadow of the Colossus sequel, an no i don't mean a spiritual successor i mean a direct sequel

I know this technically isn't a game request, but kingdom Hearts 3 better have a pixar world or else I'm going to be pissed

Twenty-One wrote:

A new Spyro game that doesn't suck, a new advance wars (more like the original than Days of Ruin is preferable), a new Mega Man, a new 3D Rayman game (I don't care what any of you say about 3 I thought it was awesome), a new F-Zero game, a new Sly Cooper that's better than the last one.

>a new F-Zero game

TripleA9000 wrote:

Gundam RPG with full customization.

An Ace Combat game that goes back to Strangereal.

Marvel Vs DC fighting game.

A new crash Bandicoot game that doesn't suck.

A new Socom US Navy Seals game that has good AI and doesn't suck.

A kingdom hearts game that delves into the back stories of the organisation 13 members demyx, luxord, marluxia, and larxene.

And how about putting self detonation back in the Burnout series, i was fucking pissed when they got rid of that.

looks like socom is one game i can nscratch off, lets hope this one doesn't suck

I still want a fighting game that features all Presidents of the United States throughout American history, with a new President being added every 4 years as DLC.

Just think of it. Wheelchair-bound FDR trying to pull off a massive wheelie combo while George Washington tries to chop him down with a handaxe meant for a cherry tree.

It'd be incredible, and I'd gladly buy the sumbitch.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!