Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Websites] Board Game Online

Last posted Aug 02, 2014 at 06:23PM EDT. Added Jul 07, 2014 at 01:51PM EDT
52 posts from 21 users

Muffinlicious won the last game. It was so intense.

Feel free to host your own Board Game Online games and post the link to them into this thread and then wait a good amount of time for people to join (e.g. 30 minutes), otherwise this thread will die.

This thread also accepts links to online Cards Against Humanity games… just set the password to "KYM" or something, cause we don't want silly random internet folk to join our super secret KYM club. :P

Finally, PLEASE join the #knowyourmeme IRC channel on freenode and stay in there 24/7 or as much as possible. It has been getting really empty these days, so we need some activity. You can chat with fellow KYM users in realtime and if the mods in there are lax enough (which they usually are), you can even post links to some furry/mlp pr0nz (pls don't spam nsfw links tho)!

Yes, all these exclusive benefits and more in the #knowyourmeme IRC, so please join now!

Last edited Jul 07, 2014 at 04:27PM EDT

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

↑ Error: Game data not found.

You have to remove the "amp;" from the link.

I took too many classes at the Academy.

Me and Lil B were tied in the first round but I manage to make a surprising comeback and take the cup home with me. Let's see if lady luck will smile on me in the next round.

Last edited Jul 15, 2014 at 07:32PM EDT

CrowTheMagician wrote:

Me and Lil B were tied in the first round but I manage to make a surprising comeback and take the cup home with me. Let's see if lady luck will smile on me in the next round.

No one won the second round but Syndic could have won it if he stayed.

>mrw my first (and possibly only) win on BGO

still gg to everybody who participated

Last edited Jul 16, 2014 at 09:47PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!