Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Tiki bar lounge: Reboot!

Last posted Nov 08, 2014 at 10:06PM EST. Added Sep 22, 2014 at 10:16AM EDT
13 posts from 7 users

Since my last thread died in my absence

Now that I am not going anywhere (queue groaning) I have the time, commitment, and motivation to make this work.

Here is the member list as it stands. (Some people wussed out)

We are still open for membership so PM me if you want in. Also this is my domain and only CaptainBlubber can mod this :)

Now for the best, this is going to be a weekly tournament experience. The prizes and contest times will be posted in the very near future. This way, my cult members fellow participants can all be aware of when and where these challenges take place.

Stay cool and don't for get you are here 5ever.

1st challenge will be posted later today once I work the kinks out.

Last edited Sep 22, 2014 at 10:28AM EDT

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Where the hell do I get a damn martini? Or do you guys only serve those fruity-ass drinks?

Oh I only can make virgin ones. So that would be perfect for you!

Can anyone who knows a lot of people on here let me know if a user on the list is dead? Ty and I will edit the user out on my new and improved score card bulletin board!!!

So the the idea for this is to be an ongoing thing so I will devise a main score board.

The scoreboard will reflect how many games you won.

The *main game will be on Fridays only. (Sorry if you can't be there for the game, no exceptions) You will not be dropped off the board, just a scoreless loser :)*

So I think the rules are simple enough so listen closely…

1.) Only one applicant. (No alts)
2.) There will be a special icon that will represent your victory in the Friday battles. (This will ultimately show your rank). I will make a thread in RR for the custom kym user made icon .:)))
3) Once the icon is properly named and made, you can also win these in other ways, not just on Friday battles. (Rarely can this be done)
4.) Anyone can join the tikibar club, only through PM (You have to pm me, no exceptions)
5.) PLEASE DONT USE THIS THREAD AS A DICUSSION THIS IS ONLY FOR POSTING THE MAIN SCORE BULLETIN BOARD*
6.) Guys this is JFF so please have fun with this. Its been a while since the last community experience.

These are the rules so far. I will announce the game for this Friday in a few once I know it will work for sure.

Last edited Sep 22, 2014 at 01:44PM EDT

At least Fridge, Medley, and Ray Cyst deactivated or just stopped using the site from as far as I am aware. I can't be certain on the remaining folks because some of them might've changed nicks. Dig through your PM inbox i guess.

Last edited Sep 22, 2014 at 01:44PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

At least Fridge, Medley, and Ray Cyst deactivated or just stopped using the site from as far as I am aware. I can't be certain on the remaining folks because some of them might've changed nicks. Dig through your PM inbox i guess.

Thank you, good suggestion RandomMan, but all my PM's are listed on the image so no need to check.

Also KYM users can sign up at anytime, I will modify the board accordingly.

Alex>_> wrote:

Thank you, good suggestion RandomMan, but all my PM's are listed on the image so no need to check.

Also KYM users can sign up at anytime, I will modify the board accordingly.

What I mean is that if they changed nick, their nick should also be different in your PM inbox. So if you notice a name in your inbox that isn't on the list but that did sign up, then you found someone who changed nicks and can continue from there.

Alex wrote:

Can anyone who knows a lot of people on here let me know if a user on the list is dead? Ty and I will edit the user out on my new and improved score card bulletin board!!!

CrouchingSloth, Precious Roy (now Peacock Roy), Mr.Stalker, Richter von Zelmisburg (now Alice Der Damonentoter) and myself are still fairly active in posting. Weasel still posts from time to time, but doesn't seem nearly as active than when the Tikibar lounge was originally created.
All other users on that list are either deactivated or they no longer post on the site.

Last edited Sep 22, 2014 at 04:24PM EDT

O HAI! You must login or signup first!