Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Make your own avatar

Last posted Sep 25, 2014 at 03:29AM EDT. Added Sep 24, 2014 at 07:45AM EDT
32 posts from 26 users

Normally I wouldn't do stuff like this but I was bored so I decided why the hell not.

Now let's play a game, is my avatar male or female? Also I tried my best to make it match my appearance but the site was missing a few things so I went with what was close enough.

Last edited Sep 24, 2014 at 12:52PM EDT

>TFW being a male teen with long curly hair

I've got one of these for going to the Smashfest@Bestbuy where the E3 demo for Sm4sh was playable last june. Really, I only were them inside my house without the mario pin just because.

Last edited Sep 24, 2014 at 02:09PM EDT

i couldn't accurately make my av or my human form so i made one of my spirit

His name is Oh-kla-homa and he is part demon part insane murderer. he is loyal to his friends but if you cross him he will murder you and get away with it. he hates girls because he knows they are all whores and his day job is lead singer of the black parade a my chemical romance cover band

Snickerway wrote:

>only one katana

wow get a load of garbage-sempai here

The second one is rammed straight up his ass. So that the ladies have something to like about him too ;)

Slutty Sam wrote:

Damn it! I made the sexiest avatar but then I realized I can't crop images for shit, so now it is gone into the void.

All you had to do was hit the photo button and do the other few steps, but oh well.

Last edited Sep 24, 2014 at 10:01PM EDT

Posted for the first time in 6 months just to show you guys an anime picture of myself.

Looking at this thread it seems my style isn't all that original.

But seriously, why can't I change the chin shape, nobody's chin is that pointy, you could hurt somebody with a chin like that.

Last edited Sep 24, 2014 at 11:13PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!