Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,687 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Pokemon Trainers: Make a Trainer Card, Post it, and have others rate it.

Last posted Sep 30, 2014 at 11:19AM EDT. Added Sep 29, 2014 at 04:55PM EDT
19 posts from 14 users

Like so:

All my favorite mons. (Yes the Heat Badge is there for a very obvious reason)
So, just make a trainer card and post it or summat. Let somebody be a critic, be it competitively or just overall coolness and have at it.

Trollanort wrote:

Like so:

All my favorite mons. (Yes the Heat Badge is there for a very obvious reason)
So, just make a trainer card and post it or summat. Let somebody be a critic, be it competitively or just overall coolness and have at it.

Oh yeah, and be hammy and free about it. Come up with a song that would fit a fight with you.
Like mine!

Because I love fucking people over in this game.

Been choosing water pokemon since red/blue, and have had Blastoise on my team whenever possible, and thanks to pokebank I intend to keep my current one Churchill on every team. I chose Red and the Kanto badges because each game is a continuation of the journey I started in gen 1.

Theme: Obvious choice for an oldfag genwunner.

Anyone who's been here long enough will already guess on which types will likely appear in my team and well your guesses were right with some surprises thrown in to keep you all on your toes. As for my badges I tried to keep to a certain theme as best as I could and as for my theme I think I just made myself into a pokemon villain because of it.

Last edited Sep 29, 2014 at 06:49PM EDT

Featuring:
John the Protean Greninja
Medic the Cute Charm Sylveon (although, the real Medic's not actually shiny)
Radiation the Inner Focus Dragonite
Vio the Sand Rush Excadrill
Shinsei the Multiscale Lugia
Dirk the Mega Houndoom (has Flash Fire in normal form)

Here are a couple other cards I made for kicks.

Featuring all my starters from generations now and past.

And just 6 of my Homestuck based self-imposed challenge Pokemon. There's John from my first card! Also included are Jane the Mega Venusaur, Karkat the Crawdaunt, Vagabond the Talonflame, Caliborn the Hydreigon and Hussie the Noivern.

This was one of the first teams I built that actually worked in battlespot, I was so proud after winning 5 times in a row. I still go back to it when I want to feel some nostalgia.
Edit: And for the battle music:

Last edited Sep 29, 2014 at 08:34PM EDT

This is just one of the variations of my team that I use in Y.
Greninja: Ninja Brian (After Ninja Sex Party)
Torterra: Filburt (After Rocko's Modern Life)
Flygon
Kangaskhan/Mega Kangaskhan
Agron/Mega Agron (I usually use Mega Kangaskhan more which is why for the card Agron isn't Mega)
Shiny Reuniclus: Perfect Cell (After Dragon Ball Z)

As for the theme.

I had a theme going, but I said fuck it mid way through and just put the pokemon I loved on the card. I also gave him no badges since, personally, I rather just live and train with my pokemon in peace. But, if a time ever comes, my pokemon and I are ready for battle!

Also, my theme:

Last edited Sep 30, 2014 at 05:57AM EDT

One of these Pokémon is actually in my battle box, but I won't say what one. I mainly keep Pokémon in my party only if they would slap hands with me in Pokémon Amie. I can tell you that all of them are at Lv. 100. Also I can mention their genders.

Fennekin: ♂
Riolu: ♀
Meowstic: ♂ (of course)
Chespin: ♀
Zorua: ♀
Glaceon: ♂

As for battle music, the best I could come up with was this:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!