Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,687 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Re-introduce yourself

Last posted Oct 15, 2014 at 07:54PM EDT. Added Sep 30, 2014 at 09:30PM EDT
78 posts from 64 users

I'm lil b and im kawaii!!!! my favorite anime is sword art online and i joine knowyourmeme so i can see some great memes! (also too look at the pokemon gallerie ;^) if u kno what i mean or MEME i guess)

Hi dudes I'm Sir-Soundwave! The most rock'enest, gnarliest, most righteous Deception ever!
I love to rock out a lot with my friends more than anything!

LETS PARTY!

Hello everyone. I'm Cipher_Oblivion, commander of the fluffy army, lord of the moonlit palace, patron of maymays, and soon to be god-emperor of mankind.

I'm mostly just some otaku neckbeard chap that plays an unhealthy amount of vidya and watches too much animoo.

My hobbies include playing vidya, watching animoo, petting fluffy tails, card games on motorcycles, and training to be ready in both body and mind to take over the world with my fluffy hordes.

I'm also a perverted lolicon with a thing for twins and an insatiable kitsune fetish.

Beyond that, there really isn't much to say. I'm a rather simple man.

Hi, I'm Connor/Erin/Caramel.
I'm someone who can't decide on a gender, sexuality, screen name, real name, political affiliation, what college to go to, college major, or if I should quit the internet and try to get back to living my life. I'm bad at motivating myself to do anything, let alone anything that would make me happy. I like ponies, furries, and video games.

I'm Not Foxy (aka Captain Vespa). Most of the time I just post in the forums or comment. Outside of KYM, I play music games, and do a bit of paper folding.

also, Ryuko is best girl

Last edited Oct 01, 2014 at 01:53AM EDT

Hi, Im Foxy The Pirate Fox (formerly Rukario McFly)

Usually I'm postin FNAF stuff here.

If I'm not here, I'm on steam, gaming, or drawing. Either that or I'm busy off at the beach or something.

Hey hey hey! Listen up you faggots! I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of those ears of yours and listen up! The reputation of internet trolls echoes far and wide. When they talk about their badass doctor – the man of indomitable lulz and masculinity – they're talking about me! The mighty Coolface!

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Evening, m'lady

I'm Blue Screen.

All I need is a Fedora, a neckbeard and 100 more kilos and I can be a walking brone stereotype.

The autism and gayness, I already have covered.

Interesting. I have the Fedora, the neckbeard, AND the 100 more kilos. Quick! Lets reproduce!

Lich wrote:

Hello, I'm Lich.

I have shit taste in waifus, animu, and mangos.

If you want good taste in mangos apply some force on the skin and it should resist yet feel squishy.

On topic.

Hello i am warriorman.
I once peed so hard i cut the toilet in half.
I started the “ sigh yes dad” trend. It’s gettin’ real annoying now.
And according to random21 i am a bisexual.

Last edited Oct 01, 2014 at 10:11AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!