Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Does anyone else hate wearing hats?

Last posted Oct 29, 2014 at 11:55AM EDT. Added Oct 25, 2014 at 06:35PM EDT
20 posts from 19 users

I mean, what's even the purpose? (Unless it`s occupational of course, like a hard hat.) To keep the rain off your head? Why don`t you instead just use THE HOOD THAT`S ON EVERY FUCKING COAT! Not to mention the hot sweat that always ends up building up inside it, which the hat is just tight enough to cause, but unlike a glove just loose enough to let you notice and make you uncomfortable throughout the day. For fashion? Well, a painted stick shoved up my ass might look nice, but I think I`ll limit that accessory to very special occasions. And it isn`t even as hard to keep on!

Well considering it gets pretty chilly in the winter and I shave my head, wearing a toque is pretty necessary. I assume you're talking specifically about hats as solely as accessories with no practical value though in which case yeah I kinda agree.

I used to have a flat cap I wore everywhere, other than that I can't say I'm too fond of hats. Last time I wore a hat it was a baseball cap and I looked like Aiden from WATCH_DOGS, which I'm not entirely sure is a good or bad thing.

Well, it must be nice in overcast land. Here where the sky is not cloudy all day, I use a hat to keep the sun out of my eyes and to keep from getting a sunburn on my head. My hat also has a mesh to let the air flow. I have a nice long shoelace with a stampede string with it as well, so I can adjust it to fit and not have it blow off in the wind. The string also means I can hang it like a bag and keep small stuff in it when I'm not wearing it on my head.

Hats are okay when you're using them functionally like a baseball cap for being out in the sun, a full-brimmed hat for hiking, a ski cap for really really cold weather, etc. I don't really like wearing them for fashion though. I prefer my luxurious locks being free.

OMG HATS I FKING HATE HATS I ONCE SAW A GUY WEARING A HAT I BEAT HIM UP CAUSE I HATE TOPHATS I ONCE REQUESTED ISIS KILL ANYONE WHO WEARS HATS BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

i don't like hats.

I have an afro, so I couldn't wear one even if I wanted to. Plus it does everything a hat normally would like offer shade shade, blocks rain, and keeps my head warm, so I kinda sorta don't need one.

Getting back to the topic, I think hats are alright as long as you're wearing them for a reason. If you're doing it because you "think" it makes you look better, then it's a problem.

Last edited Oct 26, 2014 at 01:33PM EDT

I sorta disappointated that I've spent my whole life collecting vitural hats instead of real ones.

But anyway, except of a beanie, I wouldn't want to wear any hat. I like my hair do the talking. Eat it, atheists!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!