Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Fedora Ephoria Experiences

Last posted Oct 29, 2014 at 07:18PM EDT. Added Oct 27, 2014 at 12:16AM EDT
16 posts from 14 users

Share your Ephoric Fedora experiences here!
For example:I was 7 years old. FaZe just rejected me for being a ceeky chunt.
(thats how I remembered it) I told my mom that I was a noob who can't even lift. I wined about being a ceeky chunt and not being able to leg it or blaze it.
(keep in mind that my mother at the time was going through the Ephoria stage at the moment)
She said "Son take this fedora. And make sure to rek FaZe and say ur da new klan."
At the time I didn't know what to do…but something in my gut told me to take it.
After I took it,my mother taught me the techniques of "tipping".
(Thats what she told me it was called) So 20 years of intense training for "tipping" I approched the FaZe Headquarters. I looked back at my mom and she said
"It's dangerous to tip alone,Take this" It was an Intervention with a custom OpTic Gaming skin on it. I went in the FaZe Headquarters and I rekt them.
But then Just as I was about to 420º the Boss of FaZe,He turned into Mr.Illuminati!
"I knew it!"I shouted. But Mr.Illuminati wasn't playing! I quickscoped him and he just shot back at me. Drastic times caused for drastic measures.
I tipped my fedora Directly at Mr.Illuminati and he fell to the ground and died

Did you learn the moral of the story? It's that fedoras are edgy and you should get one.~Sato

Fedora's are easily the single easiest way to turn a competent human being into a total fucktard in real life.

Seriously, it's like a light switch too.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!