Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Memeland Amusement Park

Last posted Nov 16, 2014 at 02:33PM EST. Added Nov 08, 2014 at 11:28AM EST
29 posts from 17 users

Here we see a rather uninteresting plot of land.

Upon closer inspection, it appears to be a fir forest…

…with an unnamed lake in the middle of it.

However, as we go down, we see the land begin to clear.

What's this?

It seems this plot of land is about to become a whole lot more interesting…

Welcome to Memeland Amusement Park.

An amusement park about memes WITHOUT Mr. Bone's Wild Ride?

That would be more fun than you AND your grandma can handle.

I’m planning an entire Riff-Raff section.

It can be like the Frontierland subsection of Disneyland. Where the wild west shooting is replaced with wild west shitposting. And the cowboys are all from Brokeback Mountain

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I’m planning an entire Riff-Raff section.

It can be like the Frontierland subsection of Disneyland. Where the wild west shooting is replaced with wild west shitposting. And the cowboys are all from Brokeback Mountain

Amazing. I vote for this idea.

Looks like the park has begun to grow.

This is the main plaza, where you can get food and drink, take a piss, visit Medic, get rich (beeyatch), and just generally hang out with your memefriends.

Some examples of the different food and drink vendors in the main plaza. Damn, I'm good at these names.

The first ride most guests will see is the Jamie Dubs Memorial Carousel, a vintage double-decker built in New Jersey in 1895.

The park's very first roller coaster, naturally, would be based around a classic meme. The Advice Animal is a woodie designed by Great Coasters International.

Unusually for a wooden coaster, ZOMG ITZ A LOOP-DE-LOOP!!!!1!!1111one!1!!

Keeping with the early days of memes theme, the Gmod Theater showcases famous Gmod videos from the early days of YouTube. The highest-grossing film series to date is the "SCOUT IS DELICIOUS" franchise.

Hey cool, stuff.

The Rage Comic Cafe, the park's first restaurant. The specialty here is the Trollface Waffles.

Your introduction to the forums is a crooked house. Fitting, no?

Here we have Moonbase Alpha, a 210-foot Intamin Gyro Drop ride. John Madden approved!

The park's second roller coaster is an Arrow corkscrew, named The Comments Section. It is a decidedly old, small, and unimpressive model of coaster. Kind of like the comments section itself.

I mean, the station is just a warehouse.

Super Smash Bros. General has opened a Break The Targets stand near Advice Animal and the Gmod Theater. If you break them all, you get a souvenir trophy.

Oddly enough, the 4chan Party Van is a decent family ride.

Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. IT ISN'T A RESTAURANT.

Inside view.

And, of course, what would a meme amusement park be without Mr. Bones' Wild Ride?

Inside view of the track layout.

The Toplel Observitower is a gentler alternative to Moonbase Alpha in the "getting high" department. (Wow, I worded that so wrong.)

A garden with no other reason than pointless beautification. Its name? The Garden of Pointlessness.

Huh? A new path has been built out of the opposite end of 2spookyland.

Presenting: The Hype Train!

The track is made of the same brass as the ones in Hoenn's trumpets. The gold sections of the buildings? Australium.

A complex twisty-turn in the middle of the layout.

My stall naming expertise is on full display in this picture, I think.

And to top things off for today, the first ride in the MLP section: the Ponyville Dam Blaster.

Oh shi-
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!