Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Bad translator

Last posted Dec 16, 2014 at 10:00AM EST. Added Dec 09, 2014 at 08:06AM EST
27 posts from 24 users

Original text:

"I have a right to love mlp and not like it’s fanbase, I have a right to think that snips and snails is not excactly a replacment of derpy, I also never like the mlp haters because they are whiny, immature and in your bloody face, if you mlp haters don’t like mlp fine, but don’t yell, shout, and complain, in our faces of anything of mlp hate, and don’t even try to force us to not like it, anyway I don’t think snips and snails are not fully a replacment of derpy because I think we didn’t see their full character kinda or something like that, In my book it’s snips and snails to blame for though, it’s the person who created these two characters fault (I like both colts though), sure you could say like the one guy on youtube said “Derpy has friends”, but both snips and snails are friends eachother too, snips is not really dumb, and both snips and snails are less stereotypical in equestria girls, before you say there from the other universe, let me say that both snips and snails are the same thing like in the pony universe so my guess that they are improving them both (In my opinion). Trixie went through tough stuff, and hulimation too, so cut her some slack, same thing as snips and snails since they’re both colts. I hate all of the mane 6 except for pinkie pie, and rainbow dash, because I hate applejack cause shes sexist, I find rarity alright but not like her, I don’t like fluttershy because she made others think it’s iron will to blame even though it’s her fault in that one episode, and For twilight same thing as rarity. I have also a right to not like almost all of the mane 6, so don’t complain to me about it. I had it with other things of peoples rages, troll posts, and other stupid things in the mlp community, But not all though. Plz let others hear my word (I guess)."

…9 translations later, TransPerfect gives us:

" Mlp mgen hasseurs voc przyszlicie excactly replacment derpy iindeki limaki grzdy mn Niedojrzay aniach j hasseurs mlp voc mlp grzywn l lk J yzlerimizde sayr sigh mlp mgen iin mme odgos N limakw compltement Replacment derpy grzda j bakr penego caractre Kinda qu Stcke Schlge Odchodzeni caractres dfaut I rebaczki wci j sr wyjzycza kadego Youtube l wyjzyczacie limaki Przyjaci Btes. "

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

43 translations later in a nonrandom order on Yandex gives us…

What strikes against Al-Qaeda, the secret of the sea I in this pic I want, and more than 300 French prime Minister Jean-training was approved. Gorilla war, and now, when I was in the Central control of the military forces of the united states of America means nothing to me, but to others, I want to come to my house, like you've never seen the country, and a lot still to do. A lot of times, at the bottom, I think ինտերնետում and I can tell you that I'm not under control, I think we need to … free IP's should be prepared to address. Storm German auto-training all the time in the grave. this is what we call life chopped. The military campaign, but we armament of the Navy, as you can see, this is very sad, my ass, girl, devil, if you know it's real and not real. The idea of smart people, the language, the accused may be crazy, but if, in a circle so stupid, I don't know. In hell, the dead son, look at this.

"I think, outdoor swimming pool, social, and attitude, from the plan Fund United Nations children's Fund( UNICEF innocent research centre you want to prevent sweating ass model 4chan is not stupid cockswallowing hell, I regret that he stole, society in General, and for the honor and the Internet. "

Original text:
I think we were a puddle of shit community due to our behavior down at the IRC. All of you need to stop licking that sweaty ass of your role model 4chan and get back to being humans instead of non-sentient dumbasses
33 translations later, yandex gave me:
I thought, outdoor pool, society and behavior, Fund United Nations for development (unlcef research centre Innocenti. What you need to avoid sweating ass model 4chan this is not to do with people who live in Turkey.

Original text:
"I am Groot."

43 translations later, Yandex gives us:
"."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Original text:
"Ogre m'aye dead bodeh"

"That guy didn't die bodeh is tkunx "
-------------------------------------------------------------
Original text:
"Attend the tale of Sweeney Todd. His skin was pale and his eye was odd."

"Sweeney Todd, the story of a woman's skin so soft, nose and eyes."

Original text:

"Nice meme"

…10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Best breast."

:^)

Original text:

"So I’m walking around a proudly American store, and I decided to get me some mangoes, so I go to the mango section AND EVERY FUCKING MANGO HAS BUG EYES AND SAYS “KAR-WHY DES-SUE?” AND THEN SOME MAGIC FUCKING FLOATY PINK PANSY FLOWERS APPEARS. FUCK. So me, being a respectable AMERICAN, decided to get some milk instead. I ask the deli, who in turn replies, “we only have annie moo milk” AND SHE SHOWS ME A FUCKING COW WITH NO STRIPES AND ONE RED SPOT AND BUG EYES. My American sense starts to tingle, as if I’m losing my sanity. I hear a massive eagle cry. I see Japanese imperial soldiers break into the store. My America sense is in overdrive. I fall to my knees, as I call out, “OH, GREAT BALD FUCK BIRD OF TESTOSTERONE, GIVE ME MURICAN” I am suddenly surrounded by legions of bug-eyed humans. Suddenly, I feel a sudden rise in my trousers. I see a bald eagle’s head burst out of it. With all my powers combined, I become Captain Bird Cock. There will be no more animoo’s."

…22 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Yes, I'm proud that the united States, just like in the store, and then I decided, so I gave Mangoes, button, everything in the manga this is the problem in my eyes, say, Carl water? So, there is something magical cursed rose flower to the bride, so. Operation So for me, a good reputation, we have decided to give me a little milk instead. Please note, that the Shops in the hotel, but just Love the milk that row covers -, cattle -, and red-eye defects. Americans began to feel a tingling feeling that I lost consciousness. I've heard that a good reputation of the Eagles. So the Japanese Empire soldiers, stormed into the store. Americans, feelings are very strong. I fell to my knees, for example, stool shit. My testosterone MURICAN Suddenly, I'm surrounded by a great number of errors in the eye. Suddenly I feel a sharp increase in fashion. I saw a bald eagle's head explode. I'm a soldier I'm a cock. The middle of the city."

Oh my.

Last edited Dec 10, 2014 at 07:42PM EST

Original text:

" It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own. The truth, Walker, is that you're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not: A hero. I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man. I know the truth is hard to hear Walker, but it's time. You're all that's left and we can't live this lie forever. I'm going to count to five, then I'm pulling the trigger."

…43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

" I said, no one denies that we have in front of us, so if this is true, metal constructions, but that treadmill, you are here because you want to, you can feel like a hero, I'm here, it's really the reason why I can't this woman in order to prevent auto-death for me, I know it is difficult, jisma, but now blokta years, I do not think that "

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!