Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,687 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Another Roleplay Thread: The Epic Sequel

Last posted Dec 20, 2014 at 05:15PM EST. Added Dec 19, 2014 at 07:06PM EST
32 posts from 17 users

James Blunt wrote:

"So CIA, i was wondering why someone would shoot a man before trowing him out of a plane"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CIA, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on big guy mercenaries, and I have over 300 confirmed flight plans. I am trained in pistol warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in my own plane? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am changing the flight plan i filed with the agency and erasing your name off the list right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic big thing you call your guy. You’re fucking dead, big guy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my handgun and plane. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, big guy.

Roarshack wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CIA, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on big guy mercenaries, and I have over 300 confirmed flight plans. I am trained in pistol warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in my own plane? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am changing the flight plan i filed with the agency and erasing your name off the list right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic big thing you call your guy. You’re fucking dead, big guy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my handgun and plane. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, big guy.

"for you"

oooh. another role play thread?
Don't have too much fun you all
for it would be a shame
if someone were to
end it.

Last edited Dec 19, 2014 at 07:28PM EST

Roarshack wrote:

"No! This can't be happening" CIA thought, "I'm in charge here!"

"I have no imformation on this 'CIA' of yours but I have three questions for you
ONE: who the hell are you?
TWO: what are you trying to accomplish here-'

Roarshack wrote:

i am new at this pls no bully ;(

Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you. I'm actually quite a fun and pleasant guy.
No, really! Just watch me whimsically play with this delightful childlike toy:

Alright, so I was having a bit of a bad day…

Asura wrote:

oooh. another role play thread?
Don't have too much fun you all
for it would be a shame
if someone were to
end it.

DO I HAVE TO GRINCH RHYME YOU, DO I!

With a fighter jet, giant robot, crazy witch doctor, and a furry robot all fucking around on the plane, it soon crashed into vault filled with cartoon horses

"So my friends in Langley are going to be sending another plane, and the flight plan on that plane, lists me, my men, Dr.Pavel here, but only one of you!"

Roarshack wrote:

With a fighter jet, giant robot, crazy witch doctor, and a furry robot all fucking around on the plane, it soon crashed into vault filled with cartoon horses

"So my friends in Langley are going to be sending another plane, and the flight plan on that plane, lists me, my men, Dr.Pavel here, but only one of you!"

"Who needs wings?"

[Orion then procedess to leave the area in search of god knows what brought him here in the first place]

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!