Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

IN SOVIET RUSSIA

Last posted Jan 10, 2010 at 05:19AM EST. Added Jan 05, 2010 at 10:48PM EST
13 posts from 12 users

You know, WTC is wrong here?! I'm trying to have a civilized forum, when, not even a week after it's made, people leave s***! THIS THREAD = YOU BREAKING YOUR LAPTOP. WTC? Is there something wrong here? Am I not good enough for you people? Is there a message I'm not getting? SERIOUSLY! What's wrong?! Is there something that I'm not doing right? 'Cause this is some serious bulls*** here. This is ridiculous! Go be f*** somewhere else! ****!
No, I don't play WoW.

Last edited Jan 10, 2010 at 04:33AM EST

I'm not sure as to the original intent of this thread as the first post is deleted, so I'm guessing that it was created with the intent of researching the "In Soviet Russia" meme. If that is true, then the person who started this thread neglected to use the search feature before posting, which would entail a negative response from the community.
There is already an entry for this meme. Therefore this thread has no purpose, hence Chris' decision to move it to the Just For Fun section.
I can assure you that this is a civilized forum, however this particular board is not meant to be serious. That is why you received such responses.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!