WHEN I WAS

Last posted Jan 11, 2010 at 12:00AM EST. Added Jan 06, 2010 at 05:58PM EST
26 posts from 17 users

MY FATHER

Jan 06, 2010 at 06:00PM EST

TO SEE A MARCHING BAND

Jan 06, 2010 at 06:10PM EST

AND I’M FREEEE AS A BIRD NOW.

AAAND THIS BIRD YOU CANNOT CHAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE!

Jan 06, 2010 at 07:31PM EST

AND THEN SOMEHOW, WE ARRIVED AT JAME DUB’S HOUSE, TO HAVE A SUBTLE CONVERSATION

Jan 06, 2010 at 07:59PM EST

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. And said ’You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air’.

Jan 06, 2010 at 08:24PM EST

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Jan 06, 2010 at 08:58PM EST

So I take a bite and WHAM! It’s like an explosion of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste havin’ a party on my taste buds! And, it’s even part of this good breakfast.

Jan 06, 2010 at 09:15PM EST

when i was posting on the KYM forum, cand-ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD

Jan 06, 2010 at 09:34PM EST

CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY

CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY CAN’T READ MY

Jan 08, 2010 at 05:24PM EST

ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE
ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE
ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE
ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE ITS JUST LIKE

Jan 08, 2010 at 05:45PM EST

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
and said “your moving with your auntie and your uncle to Bel-air”

Jan 09, 2010 at 01:41AM EST

TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA

TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA

Jan 11, 2010 at 12:00AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!