Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Old entries you wish were Confirmed

Last posted Feb 01, 2015 at 01:20PM EST. Added Feb 01, 2015 at 01:00PM EST
2 posts from 2 users

walks into Don's office

Hello, I wish to register a complaint. Hello, meme?

Don: Who you callin' a meme?

…Oh sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint…

Don: Oh sorry, we're busy researching fetishes.

Never MIND that my lad! I want to complain about this entry I read not half an hour ago on this very website!

Don: Oh yes, the Python entry. What's wrong with it?

I'll tell you what's wrong with it: It's not confirmed, that's what's wrong with it!

Don: Nah, no, it's uh… it's being researched, look!

Look mate, I know a dead entry when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now!

Don: Nah, nah it's uh.. being researched!

Researched?

Don: Yeah! Remarkable subculture, Python. Got hilarious images, don't it?

The images don't enter into it! It's stone dead!

Don: Nah, nah, it's gettin' evaluated!

Alright then! If it's bein' evaluated, then I'll get it trending! 'ELLO MONTY! I'VE GOT A NICE COUPLE OF COMMENTS FOR YOU WHEN YOU WAKE UP, MONTY PYTHON!

Don: adds image Here, it trended!

No, it didn't! You just added an image to the gallery!

Don: I did NOT!

Yes you DID! looks up entry

'ELLO MONTY! MOOOOONTY! MONTY PYTHON, WAKE UP! closes window Now that's what I call a dead entry!

Don: Nah, nah it's just stunned.

Now look here mate, I've had just about enough of this! That entry is definitely not confirmed, and when I read it not half a hour ago, you assured me that it's lack of activity was due to it being dead-pooled by some random newfag!

Don: It's probably just pinin' for the trending bar!

"Pinin' for the trending bar"? What kind of talk is THAT? Look, why has no-one commented on the damn thing in about 9 months!

Don: Monty Python fans PREFER keepin' to themselves! Great subculture, lovely memes ain..

Look I took the liberty of examining that entry, and I found the only reason that it had been un-deadpooled, was because RandomMan did it!

Don: Well of course RandomMan did it, otherwise we wouldn't have had the time to browse dank memes!

Look mate… this entry wouldn't be confirmed if you added 4,000 images to it! It's bleedin' demised!

Don: It's not.. it's pining!

It's NOT pinin', it's passed on! This entry is no more, it has ceased to BE! It's expired and gone to meet its Author! This… is a late entry! IT'S A STIFF! Bereft of activity, it rests in peace! If you hadn't updated it, it would be practically DEAD-POOLED! IT'S RUN DOWN THE CURTAIN AND JOINED THE CHOIR INVISIBLE! THIS.. is an EX-ENTRY!

Don: …Well I better confirm it then!

sigh If you want to get anything done on the Internet, you have to bitch 'till yer blue in the mouth!

later

Don: Sorry mate, we're right outta confirms!

I see! I get the picture…

Don: I've got a Advice Animal!

Is it notable?

Don: Not really, no.

Well, it's hardly a replacement then, is it?

Last edited Feb 01, 2015 at 01:30PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!