Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The Out-of-Context thread

Last posted Feb 12, 2015 at 11:15AM EST. Added Feb 12, 2015 at 11:03AM EST
2 posts from 2 users

Pretty simple, really, all you need to do is get a screencap of a random comment on KYM, preferably one that doesn't refer to a specific picture (or have a picture in its comment), and try to explain it/its context without trying to remain relevant to the comment's meaning/context at all.
Example:

Necro910 had been waiting since the beginning of his life for this. The day when Lady Luck finally decided to give him a little attention and give him his true life's desire. Lady Luck, in all her ethereal glory, appeared to Necro in his sleep, asking him what he so desired, as it was his birthday, and luckily, his birthday happened to coincide with the number that would PIERCE THE HEAVENS would allow Lady Luck to be able to appear alongside mortals in this year.
Necro, shocked as he was, could not help but feel at a loss. This would be the greatest and probably most important event in his life, no, the WORLD'S history. He could make or break entire empires, cities, kingdoms, even his mother and parents if he so desired.
But alas, he knew of one great danger that would destroy all humanity.
He knew what had to be done.
The ethereal glory of Lady Luck was so overwhelming, that at first, Necro could not even whisper, but mustering up all his reserved energy, he uttered the phrase that would save humanity's future as his wish.
"KILL THE DAMN WEEABOOS GODDAMNIT"
And it was done.

DefinitelyNotADog watched the TV in horror as the bandit gleefully drove a sword through captive tied on the chair.
"M-Mom?"
"Yes honey, I'm very sorry for letting you watch a violent movie. I know you feel sorry for the man. How about we watch some My Litt-"
"N-No, I'm not worried for the man. I just want to know…"

Last edited Feb 12, 2015 at 11:18AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!