327,288 total conversations in 8,665 threads

+ New Thread

hte mad libs thread

Last posted Jan 11, 2010 at 04:27PM EST. Added Jan 11, 2010 at 04:00PM EST
3 conversations with 1 participant

http://www.madglibs.com/
here ill go first
Dear Mr. and Mrs. OMEGA pants NOOB,

Will you let me PWN your GTFO? Ever since I have laid CHEEKS on ANITA DICK, I have killed madly in love with her. I wish that she will be the ocassion of my ladles and that someday we will crop happily ever after. I have a trout as a/an Marketing Manager that pays $7 each month. I promise to squall ANITA DICK with kindness and respect.

Sincerely,
FDFGS SLASH MMY PANTS

Jan 11, 2010 at 04:00PM EST

Dear FROG:

DICK HERTZ worked for me as my assistant for 1. I recommend her without GODS for the NOOB program.

While working in CORN production, I often relied on DICK HERTZ to put together DESPOT presentations, for which she described and PWNED the artistic approach to the project, researching JUMPS and photographic REALLY materials. Her creativity, resourcefulness and ability to see a project through really made these presentations LARGE and FRIGID.

When we went into production on the feature film THE GREAT DEBATORS, DICK HERTZ was able to observe every FUN of the process, SLEEPING in on meetings and working with PANDAS in all areas of the production from the moment the production was set in motion through the release of the film 30 HOURS later.

During this time, she was an DURANGED GAMER, often serving as my liason to scattered HORSES of the crew. She also coordinated projects involving BIG people, and her ability to work SUPER while guiding the project quickly and EXCITED was MONKEY . For example, when we suddenly needed to reconceive several action SPORK that had already been storyboarded, DICK HERTZ quickly found a new storyboard CHEF on location and worked with him, the stunt coordinator and the ORGAN TRANSPLANTER thorugh several drafts to make sure the new SPORK worked, and then PWNED with crew HORSES from all departments, making sure everyone was up-to-date on the changes that were relevant to them. She even DUMPED in to draw a few last-minute SPOOOON changes herself.

DICK HERTZ`s sensitivity, GOD, energy and sense of CELL made working with her a/an BIRD. I highly recommend her as a/an A addition to the program.

Sincerely,

ANN HIRO

Jan 11, 2010 at 04:09PM EST

Rush Hour 3

-2.117 years after the end of Rush Hour 2, James Carter is no longer a MAID, but a SHORT BUS DRIVER on the streets of HELL. Lee is now the bodyguard for his friend ELVIS. Lee is still upset with Carter about an incident in OBAMA,JAPAN when Carter accidentally shot Lee`s girlfriend, ADMIN Isabella Molina, in the SPLEEN.

During the World Criminal Court discussions, as ELVIS addresses the importance to fight the Triad, he announces that he knows the STRANGE of the Triad leadership known as the Shy Shen. Suddenly, ELVIS takes a SHURIKEN in the OPTIC NERVE, disrupting the conference. Lee pursues the assassin and corners him, discovering that the assassin is his brother, JACK BLACK. When Lee hesitates to shoot JACK BLACK, Carter shows up BUFFING towards the two and DEVIOUSLY UNBUCKLES Lee over, allowing JACK BLACK to escape.

Jan 11, 2010 at 04:27PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!