Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

20,489 total conversations in 476 threads

+ New Thread

It just got worse...

Last posted Jan 19, 2010 at 12:47AM EST. Added Jan 11, 2010 at 04:23PM EST
21 posts from 11 users

I’m not saying that when a politician takes time off from politics in order to work in media to further their political agenda is a massive conflict of interests or anything…

Oh wait. That’s exactly what I’m saying.

Also, if Fox News’s journalistic integrity wasn’t completely destroyed already, then we can just hope this will be the nail in the coffin.

Last edited Jan 11, 2010 at 09:56PM EST

I was watching this movie once and so far, (boout an hour through) a family in RV on road trip got kidnapped and they drove to mexico to smuggle the kidnappers in. they then went to a strip club. OUT OF FUCKING NO WHERE THE WHOLE CLUB STARTED TURNING INTO VAMPIRES. i thought I was hi

Oh thats what it was? but srsly, that just smacks you right in the middle of nowhere.
We seem to have walked in to a difrent movie….
but like I was saying, yea, i would do a witch from l4d

That’s Ming Ming from Wonder Pets singing her catchphrase in every episode….u know..“there’s an animal in twuble”…as I mentally picture Palin shooting NY area wildlife from a helicopter.
BTW:
My pet bird is addicted to Nick JR shows & goes literally berserk if I don’t leave that channel on the TV during the day. Wonder Pets is a repetitive mind fck of cuteness.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!