Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[General] The boys something about

Last posted Mar 03, 2015 at 11:10PM EST. Added Mar 03, 2015 at 05:27AM EST
22 posts from 19 users

The boys something about what better than to search of a hit on by yup that of my first work as hard fighter pilot good for your heart you’re the sly separate bills were raised by for down on the ground the kids personal later run from the Gojipro cops just like they have for the last thirty years he'd get on the ground John Jackson and play with them I'm about shall attempt at breaking point Gulf go I want to see what's going to happen mentally and wake up Jonathan can't deliver when I said schools completely out of reach call skies 543 pounds try hold the play I 143 pounds using one minute your leaving..
This room youths all the time all that although dollar mom mall first time around eight seconds drop what the bleeding ten-second drop said yeah gap death good what about what you are talking about Iran's Sun is up to the door Jonathan goodbye point was no joke my legs are shaking brief so hard following him all in my head Citysearch are coming much are you to make this work I'll Paul 3q on drop who it was the ugliest thing I've ever seen Gojipro in my life use trying wouldn't give walking down gonna walk back contacts I want to give them another opportunity thank you farmers it that's .

Last edited Mar 03, 2015 at 06:15AM EST

I usually delete these but this is one of the most beautifully vague and poetic ads I have seen

I editted it to remove the link but this is almost beautiful

It’s a mix of vaguely nostalgic and homoerotic descriptions

It reminds me of horse_ebooks in its prime, in its general mishmash nonsense.

It reminds me of Slint's Spiderland

This is the greatest ad I have ever seen on this site

I want to know what happens next…

Are the Gojipro cops still made up of downtown ex fighter pilot kids?

Are bills becoming more forthcoming?

Does lone wolf John Jackson still get on the ground with the ground kids?

Will Jonathan ever deliver?

Are Skies delivery service really that expensive?

>"This room youths all the time all that although dollar mom mall first time around eight seconds drop what the bleeding ten-second drop said yeah gap death good what about what you are talking about" dank af rappage mate

Also its not very nice to say things like that behind Paul 3q.t's back either

I've seen spambots shit out giant blocks of run on sentences and nonsensical stuff before…

But this….

This is poetry of the century.

'The Boys Something About' by critically acclaimed author and visionary, Slatim.

"The story of good hearted John Jackson, an ex military pilot down on his luck struggling to pay his bills and live his life on the right side of the law in the megalopolis city of Gojipro, a daunting urban jungle kept under the ever watchful eye of "Citysearch"

Teaming up with his 30 years friend Paul3q he begins his dream of becoming the most hip hoppinest rapper in all of Gojipro. His groups name? Iran's Sun.

"Absolutely fucking ace mate" -The Sun

"This is the first 1500 page book I've read however my fixation never dwindled" – Something

"Wasn't gay enough" -KYM

"the kids personal later run from the Gojipro cops just like they have for the last thirty years"

Holy shit man.

That's a lotta running. And they've been children for 30 years.

This poem is deep. Why isn't someone making a Creative thread to turn this into a book already?

Last edited Mar 03, 2015 at 12:13PM EST

pug on toast wrote:

I usually delete these but this is one of the most beautifully vague and poetic ads I have seen

I editted it to remove the link but this is almost beautiful

It’s a mix of vaguely nostalgic and homoerotic descriptions

It reminds me of horse_ebooks in its prime, in its general mishmash nonsense.

It reminds me of Slint's Spiderland

This is the greatest ad I have ever seen on this site

>liking flint
mama mia

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!