Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Dude punched girlfriend and admits it

Last posted Jan 15, 2010 at 06:31AM EST. Added Jan 13, 2010 at 07:34PM EST
12 posts from 8 users

So I hit Jade last night. Now I have never hit a girl but she started talking about my father. She said that my father was a drug addict and could never keep a relationship and i was going to be just like him. My dad isn't perfect but he loved me and my mother and she just kept going on and on until I just lost it. It just happened. My fist reared back and I smashed her right in the nose. I expected it to be like in the movies where her nose would just trickle blood, but no. It exploded with blood coming out of both nostrils and she banged her head into the wall.

She and I just sat there stunned for a few seconds and then she just freaked out and locked herself in the bathroom. She eventually took off but I haven't heard from the cops yet so I should be ok. I never hit a girl before so I kind of freaked. I told my mom what happened and mom got scared

And she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air
I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror
If anything i could say that this cab was rare
But i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air
I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
I yelled to the cabby yo home, smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

Last edited Jan 13, 2010 at 08:13PM EST

So I hit Jade last night. Now I have never hit a girl but she started talking about my father. She said that my father was a drug addict and could never keep a relationship and I was going to be just like him. My dad isn't perfect but he loved my mother and I, but she just kept going on and on until I just lost it. It just happened. My fist reared back and I smashed her right in the nose. I expected it to be like in the movies where their nose would just trickle blood, but no. It exploded with blood coming out of both nostrils and she banged her head into the wall. She and I just sat there stunned for a few seconds and then she just freaked out and locked herself in the bathroom. She eventually took off but I haven't heard from the cops yet so I should be ok. I never hit a girl before so I kind of freaked. I told my mom what happened and she got scared.

(insert FPOBA LYRICS HERE)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!