Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The Edgiest thread of ALL TIME

Last posted Mar 21, 2015 at 04:32PM EDT. Added Mar 19, 2015 at 04:04AM EDT
35 posts from 30 users

MEIN KAMPF IS THE BEST BOOK OF ALL TIME I LOVE IT.I AM GOING TO KILL FUCKING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY FUCKING SUCK.I WILL MURDER YOU ALL FAGGOTTS.HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG.FUCK YOU ALL HUMANS!FUCK THE GOVERMENT.YOU ALL SUCK.And Marilyn Manson is a good artist.SIEG HEIL,SEIG HEIL,SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL.America deserved 9/11.Fuck this world,fuck you all.I support GamerGate.I support ISIS's actions as they are really doing the right thing.SIEG HEIL.The JEW TRANNY FAG NIGGER FEMINAZIS ARE TRYING TO MIND CONTROL US,WAKE UP /POL/ IS THE NEW LIGHT.Hitler is my role model.

Last edited Mar 19, 2015 at 04:17AM EDT

Let me tell you a story.
When I surfing on a certain website I saw my friend drew something different. It was Digimon. I hated Digimon, so I shot my computer screen with my gun multiple times. And then, Icame to my friend's house and deleted his artwork even though it probably took him plenty of time to drew that and finally, I punched his face!

ORIGINAL STORY DO NOT STEAL

NOBODY FUCKING UDNERSTANDS ME! NOT MY MOM NOT MY DAD NOT YOU! I HATE YOU!! FUCK YOU!! YOUR JUST A LOSER WHO LIKES MEMES AND DOESNT UNDERSTAND MY PAIN!!! FUCK THE SYSTEM! FUCK RELGION!!!

WHYY DOES THIS PAIN NEVER END!!1!1!!!!!!!!1!!!????

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! GOD DOESN'T EXIST I EVOLVED AND BECAME AN ATHEIST LOOK AT EVOLUTION CHARLES DARWIN GOD HATES GAYS HOW CAN HE BE REAL IF GOD WAS REAL HE WOULDN'T BE MEAN

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!