75 posts from 28 users

Anyone excited for the upcoming games?

Any classics that are your favorite?

Pokemon discussion, NAO!

:D

Last edited Feb 24, 2010 at 10:06PM EST

I am pre-odering SoulSilver!
Ohmygosh
You get like a poke-walker thing when you buy the game.
I pretty sure.
Like you upload a pokemon or egg and everystep you take the egg gets closer to hatching or the pokemon levels up.
But I'm not sure.
All I know is that I'm excited as SHIT.
And, I like Blue version.
(wow, I am jumping all over the place)

So I was right about the pokewalker thing.
And everyone likes yellow version because of the pikachu.
That's the reason I hate that version. I will still play it with a smile on my face, but I own't enjoy it as much I would enjoy red version, or blue version.

Favorite poekmon: Dialga
I can't but help like a legendary
And he's B.A.

So pumped. I'm going to pre-order Soul Silver Friday.
And I'm quite excited for Generation V. I'm looking forward to what legendary they make. I mean, you can't really go any farther than cathing God, can you? D:

I'm not excited one bit.
I got tired of Pokemon.
I may buy them, I may not.
As for 5th generation, we'll have to see.
However, the creators really shot themselves in the foot last time, you can't get bigger than god, and since you have to go higher every time…

I will never get tired of pokemon.
The only thing I dislike about the new pokemon is, the show.
I hate the show.
BUT, I like the new pokemon. :D
Talking about pokemon gets me all revved up!!

I am doing a magazine article on video games, and I'm mentioning Pokemon blue, and I couldn't stop talking about, I kept going on and on and on.
OMG

I'm mixed about the next generation of Pokemon games. Every one is the same. Same plot line, same stupid characters, same goddamn unskippable text (that's the worst part!). The only difference is the mass of new Pokemon that they keep adding on to it. There are always new starter Pokemon, new legendary Pokemon, and new Ratatas and Bidoofs. They suck. They are for kids who make their parents buy the newest video game console every three months, and are gullible enough to play the same game over again.

If they want to regain their fanbase, either revamp the whole game or bring back a whole mess of glitches.

Last edited Feb 25, 2010 at 07:29PM EST

Put it to fastest text setting, that's what I do. And i don't play it for the plot. And kids these days don't play Pokemon. They play shooters, like MW2 and Halo. Almost slapped my cousin after he said Super Mario and old school games like that suck.

@Adam
I realize that. I'm talking about 6-10 year old boys, most probably the biggest market for that stuff. Most teenagers play like WOW, MW2, Halo 3, etc…, not Pokemon. And I shouldn't be hating on the plot. Nobody plays games for the plot.

@Skankin
I Lol'd.

Wild MISSINGNO Appears!
ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
DESU DESU DESU
ROLF ROFL ROLF ROFL
LOLWUT LOLWUT LOLWUT
Pokemon has Crashed, press any key to continue.
Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to Rage and Snap your Gameboy in Half, you will lose any Unsaved data from the Previous 3 Years of your Life.

@ Joe: OH yeah. This is the kind of change Obama himself would envy.

In fact, this is why Nintendo decided to rename the Nintendo Revolution to the Wii: the Revolution is what they're gonna have to name the console my games will be played on.

My silver and crystal versions are not saving anymore. The internal battery is dieing… However, when I get soul silver I will has the happyness

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!