Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

There are no interesting threads.

Last posted Apr 05, 2010 at 08:12PM EDT. Added Apr 03, 2010 at 07:13PM EDT
40 posts from 11 users

You know the Fact that this Thread is a Thread about critizing all the other Threads for not being that interesting while not being that inteeresting itself ensures that this Thread creates a Time Paradox by merely existing. Meaning That this Thread makes an Oxymoron of itself.

Actually, I pretty much agree with Morgan on this. Back then before the third and fourth wave of KYM users joined up (not saying you guys destroyed all the fun), we used to have a plethora of interesting threads including, but not limited to, This yes. Mod fanart?, Best game ever played? and Are you a Piarte or a Ninja?. BTW, it's just a coincidence that they're all threads that end with a question mark.

I miss having threads such as those where the KYM users just had tons of fun just for the heck of it. Now, it seems there will always be at least one hater/troll/flamer on each promising thread that appears. It makes me sad.

We've got the IRC and the "Smash Your Face into your Keyboard and Post" the Results Thread. And we still have quite a few really, really good Threads going out there. But still, there is an overflow of haters, trolls and flamers. Not to mention the annoying people we get here from time to time (Gabe Cele). But at least there are more users out there who contribute to threads in a non-annoying manner.

The solution my jostin? KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
yes, I realize that would include myself….
But Honestly guise, I have noticed a lot of haters around…
Yes, Hater are gonna hate but, can we tone it down let the fun flow forth

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!