Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

How do you picture other members?

Last posted Jun 23, 2010 at 01:15PM EDT. Added Jun 17, 2010 at 11:11PM EDT
78 posts from 32 users

I just realized when I read people's posts, I picture them saying it. But since I don't know what they look like, I base it off their avatars.

I'm pretty sure Jostin's an intimidating snowman, Blubber's a walrus with snappy comebacks, Griff's a Zeeky ghost with a really high-pitched voice, and so on. Oh, and Jamie is really in black and white.

I think of Lanthus as a Man holding a pose surrounded by a blue background. I picture Morgan as in my pants. I like to believe Skankin Streetlights has lupus. There is a distinct possibility that Vlad, animecello, and RG are avid Touhou fans. Watcher is perhaps a CAT.

And you…are a yaranaika orange?

I bet you guys imagine me with a drill seargents voice. DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR MAGGOTS? LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE! but i keep thinking real genius is a girl when i know he's a guy. hmmm…
watcher on the other hand sounds like a motherfucking bounty hunter.
iv'e heard you morgan.

I always imagined Taryn to look like a generic unhappy kid who always wears the same black hoodie everyday and hasn't bothered to cut his long, blond hair in months.

http://www.knowyourmeme.com/users/faggot

( Don't worry, he's okay now. )

Oh, and I also imagine Captain Blubber to be some wacky kid who constantly changes funny facial expression and has a medium-long, dark black hairstyle and also wears classic rock from the 70s and 80s merchandise shirts.

Last edited Jun 18, 2010 at 02:46AM EDT

Tomberry basically looks like professional wrestler, Rob Van Dam. ( The one on the right)

I'm guessing he'd get pissed if I posted his actual picture.

Last edited Jun 18, 2010 at 04:31AM EDT

I've illustrated what I think some users and mods look and act like.

If I haven't made one of you, I'm sorry but these guys are my favourites to make fun of.

Tomberry

Real Genius

Dave Davidson

Taryn

(He has a poster of Captain Blubber)

Watcher

Everyone who actually works for Know Your Meme

BioticZombie

(By the way, his description of me is pretty far of the mark, I own no band shirts and my hair is medium-short and not black. The rest sounds close enough.)

Jostin Asuncion

Mellow

Tristan

Last edited Jun 21, 2010 at 10:38AM EDT

Blubber, please have my babies, because I fell in love with your le big Canadian charisma.
I would leave mememolly for you, in an instant.

You're a freaking pure genius !

Last edited Jun 18, 2010 at 03:19PM EDT

I picture Agent Orange as a dapper spy who squeezes orange juice into his enemies' eyes, throws orange-grenades packed with vitamin C, and can beat his enemies into pulp-free, medium pulp, or a heavy pulp.

HackerOnHacker:

Watcher:

Vlad:

ashbo12:

Captain Blubber:

dubtron:

renabot:

Blah-tan:

Jostin:

Taryn (When in a Bad Mood):

Taryn (When not in a Bad Mood):

Real Genius:

Shadowfury:

Pterodactyl:

Last edited Jun 21, 2010 at 01:11AM EDT

Holy mother of jesus. I just changed my avatar to a skeleton jelly. Hivemind.

Before this of course.

Last edited Jun 18, 2010 at 08:28PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!