Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Trolls

Last posted Aug 09, 2010 at 07:39AM EDT. Added Jul 15, 2010 at 09:27PM EDT
23 posts from 14 users

Post the best examples of trolls you've got.
IRL trolls, internet trolls, toy trolls…

Cause this thread is dedicated to all those trolls that have made an impact on your life.

Trolls are like a cardboard box, they are full of kittens up for adoption but those kittens are totally going to steal your car keys and burn your house down.

@Sweatie Killer

You? KYM's biggest troll? Hahahaha! I laugh at you.

The worst trolls that sporadically attack the site are hackers and image spammers. Y'know, the regular sort of trolls. But, there is another kind of troll that KYM has had that was much better than any regular troll. One who outsmarted every last one of us.

This great troll would be a regular member, playing around with the users and staff members for a long period of time without any of us figuring it out. After those several months of joyful splendor, this user strikes hard with a great blow, KYM going into a state of catastrophic unrest. And yet, after all that, we still didn't know it was him and instead blamed an entity that was entirely fictional. A master plan at its best. Though, all plans have their own flaws. Eventually, he was found out and that ingenious KYM user was punished for his crime.

He was the best troll we've ever had without a doubt.

He left for a while but he's come back, thankfully being a more respectable member just like how we originally thought he was.

Who is he you ask? Good ol' Griff McConnal. The creator of the first KYM fad, CAMOAWAM. It was the Cheeto of its time, maybe even bigger. It's surprising that as bad as he trolled us, we still manage to like him somehow and even praised his return to the site a few months ago.

That, my friend, is an accomplishment you have yet to achieve. You are a failed troll compared to Redspear74. You are not worthy of the title which is rightfully his.

@Jostin Asuncion

Dont troll a troll master like myself, I saw it coming, you are talknig obviously about your self.

P.S your moms fat.

Also didn't I come up with that in the other troll thread?

Also also why do we have two troll threads.

Last edited Jul 17, 2010 at 03:38AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!