Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Post the trolliest thing you can think of!

Last posted Oct 15, 2010 at 01:33AM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2010 at 02:57PM EDT
98 posts from 49 users

No copypasta! I'll start:
I don't see the point of this fucking faggy japanimation shit, anyone who calls it "animay" is a fucking jap gook faggot who has slitty eyes and a tiny dick and shit, WTF is it with the stupid jap language? Koneecheywaa? Kawie? WTF is that? The japanimation lies because the characters have fucking HUGE eyes when they're japs! Every1 knows jap gooks have slitty eyes as big as their dicks, and they smell like shit! And why does every1 watch it in faggy japanese gook talk with English subtitles? 4kids does a great job taking these faggy gook faggots and make them speak English like normal people, long live the red White and blue, fucking weeboos.

You do know by trolliest I meant a rant designed to create conflict, even though you don't mean a word of it? Just post rants with no basis on fact and use as much incorrect grammar as possible, so you manage to infuriate the grammar nazis too. I didn't mean the anime thing btw, and it wasn't copypasta either.

One day, I was running from this dog. It was a German Shepard, That's what I remember about it. Next thing you know, I'm lost, trapped in an alley with a couple of guys that were up to no good! Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood! I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and said "you're moving in with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air".

Alas,I have been ninja'd

Regerdless.

X is the worst thing ever.
Y is the best thing ever.

X is the most preferible…thing…you can think of.
Y is the least preferible….thing…you can think of.

Posting tospite being ninja'd,do I get extra troll points?
Even a little?

Last edited Sep 02, 2010 at 11:11AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!