Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

If you knew you were going to die, what song would you want to be played at your funeral?

Last posted Sep 19, 2010 at 10:10PM EDT. Added Sep 08, 2010 at 10:56PM EDT
45 posts from 41 users

I'm not sure if the lyrical content in the songs are all that funeral appropriate, but I would have to chose either "Desperado" by Eagles or "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson.

The starting guitar portion of this (20 seconds to 1 minute 45 seconds)would be interesting to hear at a funeral.

@Mellow
Breaking the mood, I feel like there's some kind of evil subliminal message in that song.

Last edited Sep 19, 2010 at 07:43PM EDT

"Mars" from Gustav Holst's The Planets. "Pluto" would be more appropriate for a funeral, but it's my funeral, so Mars it is.

mad world/dead by korn/732600017 by slipknot/blackened by metalica/re your brains/still alive/sweet dreams by marilyn manson/slipknot by the pale ones/donuts go nuts by chainsaw/looking through glass by stone sour/chop suey by S.O.A.D (sorry i dont know how to spell suey). you know what fuck it the cole train rap i would play my own rap at my funeral

Last edited Sep 10, 2010 at 12:46PM EDT

First of all, @Gigio, what do you mean I gave you a good idea? I didn't even post on this thread yet.

Secondly, this song would play at my funeral fo' sho'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV3VjF64ga4

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!