Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Things you did at school that make you lol now

Last posted Nov 19, 2010 at 08:01PM EST. Added Nov 18, 2010 at 08:36PM EST
24 posts from 21 users

In 5th grade, during art class, i would draw these spaceships that looked like capitol H's. and i figured that the spaceships needed an enemy to battle with so i drew these small white circles with white tails and they would battle the H's. One year later in 6th grade my sexed class talked about sperm and the way it looked reminded me of my spaceships i used to draw. Now i find it funny i drew sperm for most of my 5th grade.

Okay. It's story time with Trick Lobo now.

This happened my junior year when the cafeteria still had round tables. The round tables were prime real estate because then everyone could still communicate with each other. Well, our friend Stephanie had a habit of eating her lunch quickly so that she could read her adult novels. This happened every day and became an expected event.

Well, one day, our friend (nicknamed "Whispy") shouted "EVERYONE TURN AROUND, STEPH IS GONNA MASTURBATE NOW!"

Unfortunately for him, the vice principal passed by right when he said that. Also, unfortunately for him, Galen was sick, leaving a spot where the VP could sit down. Right next to him.

"What did you just say, young man?"
"Er, I said 'masticate'."
"Okay. What does that word mean?"
"It means to chew."
"Well, I'm glad you know the word 'masticate' but we know that that is not what you really said. You said something obscene. You said 'masturbate'. What you did was bad and lying only made it worse."

The whole time we are laughing. However, Steph was oblivious and still reading her book. When she heard the laughing, she's all, "Huh, what?" and looks up. That's when the vice principal notices her book.

"May I see that book, please?"
"Uh… Okay?"
"Hmm… Oh. Oh! OH! Hmm…. You can't have this at school."

Both of them got detention.

And what did I contribute to the conversation? I called the vice principal "a cock" when he left the table. And yeah. He heard that.

Okay. Imagine this. It's your freshman year on the first day of high school. You barely know anyone and sit with random people at lunch who also don't know anyone. After getting to know each other for a minute or two, a somewhat chubby white kid comes up to your table, pulls out a plastic bag of Planters, and asks anyone if they would like some of his salty nuts to everyone at the table. Keep in mind a year and a half in the future, they are his best friends and one is his girlfriend. That's right. I asked my future best friends and girlfriend if they wanted to eat any of my salty nuts. It was there very first thing that I had said to any of them. It was the ice breaker that set me for my high school year. I lol every time I think about it. So does my girlfriend.

Last edited Nov 18, 2010 at 10:38PM EST

Kalmo wrote:

Okay. Imagine this. It's your freshman year on the first day of high school. You barely know anyone and sit with random people at lunch who also don't know anyone. After getting to know each other for a minute or two, a somewhat chubby white kid comes up to your table, pulls out a plastic bag of Planters, and asks anyone if they would like some of his salty nuts to everyone at the table. Keep in mind a year and a half in the future, they are his best friends and one is his girlfriend. That's right. I asked my future best friends and girlfriend if they wanted to eat any of my salty nuts. It was there very first thing that I had said to any of them. It was the ice breaker that set me for my high school year. I lol every time I think about it. So does my girlfriend.

On my first day, I was the only white guy at my table.

@Mellow
ME TOO. Also, during middle school, i wanted to play the trombone but my arms were too short so they gave this scronny little 11 year old a heavy ufonium. it didnt even work that well. I don't even know why it's funny i just think its ironic. i laugh at irony. almost any kind.

In my senior year of high school, there was a particular during the third quarter that the principal would call all of the seniors into his office that were in danger of failing for a sort of pep talk. (This was a small school, my graduating class had 80 students, which is also important to the story.) The day came, and at the beginning the morning break, the P.A. system came on and said, "At the bell, will the following students please report to the principal's office:…" and proceded to list off about fifty names!

We crowded into the office, packed in like sardines with students standing in every available square inch. The principal, instead of sitting behind his desk, is standing in one corner of the room, looking across at us all. (I'm in the opposite corner.)

With a disgusted shake of his head, he said to the group, "This is the worst senior class I have ever seen!"

I pumped my fist in the air and bellowed out, "Woo!! We're number one!"

OK, so i've hated hated fire drills for forever. I'm autistic,so the flashing lights and the sirens just drive me psychotic! So,last year my councelor worked out a system where she'd tell me that there was gonna be a fire drill and i'd leave the building before it started. But for one the last fire drills of the year, the principal let ME pull the fire alarm!
Also, i puked in Band once because i had some bad food for breakfast.

Last edited Nov 19, 2010 at 04:15AM EST

6th grade, poured a 20 pound bag of pretzels off the side of my school, epic moments indeed, and kids showered in it.

Last edited Nov 19, 2010 at 07:21AM EST

In my freshman year, I was having a really crappy day. Why you ask? I woke up. Anyway I have a soda in my pocket and I just got it out. My best friend kept on whining that she wanted it and finally I got to the breaking point and I yelled "FUCK OFF CASEY!" A Sargent passed by as soon as I said that.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

i threw bubbles at fatass who no one liked at all and no one still does but anyway i threw them at him because he pissed me off, then he chased me all the way across campus shouting apolgize bitch apologize asshole. I then said fine dick licker now fuck off, a yard duty lady walks up to me and tells me to go to the office and he gets to go off free… (and i didnt even tell him that loud at all and he was shouting i remind you) this was my freshmen year

i got my revenge thow i threw eggs at him after school and he went crying to his mom

I uploaded a Gameboy emulator complete with every Pokemon game available at the time to the students' shared drive in high school.

Even managed to get one of my teachers to try Blue version. A month later I asked how she liked it. She was at the Elite Four.

Mission Accomplished.

In my middle school, there was this kid named Joe who thought he was the funniest and coolest guy and the world. And he was. (but he was also kind of really stupid)

Eventually him, his friends and I (being immature Middle Schoolers) thought it would be cool if we formed a gang (in the Suburbs, hardcore dawg).

So we called ourselves the BA's. Basically, we did nothing of any really rebellious nature except acting like douchebags.

Then Joe and a couple of his friends (NOT me) vandalized the bathrooms and destroyed the heaters and soap dispensers.

But we graduated to High School a week later! :D

Now all the Middle Schoolers younger than us are under strict supervision at all times, have assigned lunch seats, can't walk into the snow at recess, and two policemen walk through the hall at least 3 times a day
^ ___ ^

Last edited Nov 19, 2010 at 07:59PM EST

A guy once made a bet with me that he could fit in our school lockers, so I opened ours (we shared a locker), and he got in. While in there, he asked for the money he had won on the bet, and I slammed the locker shut and locked it. I got away to class, and could see him banging on the door through the window. After a while, some 9th graders walked by (this occured when I was in 7th), and he called them for help. Someone walked up and told him to send out his key through the small space around the door, and he would let him out.

He didn't let him out.

My friend was very angry a few hours later.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!