Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I NEED A GOOD MOVIE TO WATCH!

Last posted Dec 22, 2010 at 09:04PM EST. Added Dec 21, 2010 at 01:04AM EST
44 posts from 27 users

Air Doll.
It's about a sex doll who is given life and emotions. She ventures out her house for the first time and discovers a lot about humans and the outside world. Kinda like Pinocchio, but more messed up.

On DVD- Inception (I'm assuming you've heard of it?) or Exit Through the Gift Shop (a cool documentary on street art)
In theaters- The Fighter (cool boxing movie), Tron Legacy(nerdy but cool), or the Tourist (spy movie with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp).

Mellow wrote:

Air Doll.
It's about a sex doll who is given life and emotions. She ventures out her house for the first time and discovers a lot about humans and the outside world. Kinda like Pinocchio, but more messed up.

Implying people have not had a situation like that at least once in their lifetime.

butterin yobread wrote:

Is this from the iron giant,whilst were on the subject of movies.

Yeah it is, that is a really good retro styled movie, I'd recommend it.

Also.

If you watch the entire thing you win the game, also note it seems longer than 30 minutes.

Last edited Dec 21, 2010 at 11:32AM EST

Just got done watching this on Netflix, its pretty horrible that this actually happens.

Its not bad for a movie directed by Uwe Boll, you know I think critics are way to harsh on him, he just brought a story that has constantly been happening in africa, and no one ever stops it, tragic.

Manos: The Hands Of Fate.
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.
Monster a Go-go.
The Final Sacrifice.
Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders.
Hobgoblins.
The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!? (Yes, that's the actual title.)
Eegah.
Space Mutiny.
Prince of Space.
The Beast of Yucca Flats.
The Skydivers.
Night Train to Mundo Fine.

… Okay, I'm done listing movies.

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

Manos: The Hands Of Fate.
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.
Monster a Go-go.
The Final Sacrifice.
Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders.
Hobgoblins.
The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!? (Yes, that's the actual title.)
Eegah.
Space Mutiny.
Prince of Space.
The Beast of Yucca Flats.
The Skydivers.
Night Train to Mundo Fine.

… Okay, I'm done listing movies.

You're forgetting The Giant Gila Monster

Oh, I also have some reccomendations of my own.

Meet the parents/Meet the Fockers
Elf
Psycho
Gran Tourino
A Christmas Story

Not to mention…
3 cups sugar
fish-shaped dirt
sediment-shaped sediment….wait, those 3 were ingredients for cake, were they? Forgive me.

I just watched Scott Pilgrim for the first time last week and thought it was awesome. I was going to recommend it to everyone, but then I realized that I'm probably at the upper end of the target demographic for that picture, and it will probably be incredibly lame to most people over 40. If you're a 20-something male, though – EPIC.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!