Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The kidnapping plot of queen mellow revealed!

Last posted Jan 08, 2011 at 02:35PM EST. Added Dec 22, 2010 at 05:47PM EST
208 posts from 37 users

in these documents they said they would and was obvious that they did kidnap mellow.
im sure we all remember.
and anyway these documents say that the culprit was…
name is obscured on written text. looks like djkfshkadfk fhasgh

ALLRIGHT! We need to take the minions from our failed attempt to take over the earth and organize a search party!
We will be holding a meeting sometime next week to see if we can arrange another meeting to hold a vote on who will orginize the resuce. After we have picked our leader, it will be his/her job to set a time for us to meet up and search for Mellow (Hopefully not on a rainy day, I don't really like getting wet). Sound good?

Last edited Dec 22, 2010 at 08:47PM EST

DaDodacahedron wrote:

We shall Revolt!
Everyone with a post in this thread except Mellow (sheds tear) and our Rabbi who is going to Texas will recieve a gun.
Let's kick ass.

I'd rather an axe.

DaDodacahedron wrote:

We shall Revolt!
Everyone with a post in this thread except Mellow (sheds tear) and our Rabbi who is going to Texas will recieve a gun.
Let's kick ass.

actually, im already in Texas, im just going to take a 12-hour trip from Grand Prairie to El Paso

Back from undercover mission, result: The first person who seemed to know anything was sniped in the back of the head and I was immeadiatly surrounded by Ninjas. (Good thing I brought the Mudkip with me, or things wouled have turned out nasty.)

I also went on a mission.

It seems that they are planning something in Mordor. We must not simply walk into Mordor. I was almost caught, but luckily my power level was over 9000. They were defeated and I had to sneak out, as they are getting an army of ninja-wizards and bears with lazer beams on their heads. Luckily, i used my sniper crowbar to get the one guarding the exit. Now, we must get to the Cole Train and save Mellow!

They will likely expect our attack! Lets send this a decoy!

With this we can draw out all of their forces at the Black Gate as we sneak in though Shelob's Lair!

Last edited Dec 23, 2010 at 11:57PM EST

Looks at crater made by lazer Unless you just killed a Anthill that was planning on stealing the picnic basket I was going to bring along for everybody, not much. You only proved that your a baddass who is now our heavy wepons guy, WELCOME ABOARD THE COAL TRAIN! Departure time: once we have managed to shove the Longcat into the trunk and whenever Coal Train is ready!

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Looks at crater made by lazer Unless you just killed a Anthill that was planning on stealing the picnic basket I was going to bring along for everybody, not much. You only proved that your a baddass who is now our heavy wepons guy, WELCOME ABOARD THE COAL TRAIN! Departure time: once we have managed to shove the Longcat into the trunk and whenever Coal Train is ready!

How do we manage to fit longcat? We all know how long longcat is. Wait, how long is the Cole Train? looks at Cole Train Oh wait nevermind.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!