Forums / Just For Fun

328,000 total conversations in 8,677 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Doodles of Users

Last posted Feb 01, 2011 at 12:45PM EST. Added Jan 17, 2011 at 10:28AM EST
117 conversations with 43 participants

DaDodacahedron wrote:

We’re black?
ಠ_ಠ

You got a problem with black people?

Jan 20, 2011 at 12:34AM EST
Quote

Fawksworthy wrote:

You got a problem with black people?

O no he didut

he telling a us he would not want to be a borther?

pop a cap in that boys ass

Last edited Jan 20, 2011 at 12:51AM EST
Jan 20, 2011 at 12:49AM EST

Sweatie Killer wrote:

O no he didut

he telling a us he would not want to be a borther?

pop a cap in that boys ass

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/04/black-tea-party-leaders-a_n_670560.html

Jan 20, 2011 at 08:07AM EST
Quote

Doc wrote:

I drew everyone. QUALITY.

I’ve fixed your error:

Jan 20, 2011 at 02:24PM EST
Quote

Piarte King wrote:

FIXED:

You are still missing Watcher, are you not?

Jan 20, 2011 at 03:39PM EST
Quote

PwNeDoScAr wrote:

You are still missing Watcher, are you not?

Don’t forget me, Jostin, and Hessy.

Jan 20, 2011 at 07:46PM EST
Quote

And ice fairies, and youkais, and food, and robots, and gods.

Jan 21, 2011 at 11:00AM EST
Quote

Sushi wrote:

And ice fairies, and youkais, and food, and robots, and gods.

YES!

Jan 21, 2011 at 01:33PM EST
Quote

Okay, I’ll bite.

I will draw any user on a single condition.

If you don’t make it your profile picture I will ban you for however long I see fit.

By requesting one of my coveted portraits, you agree to the terms above and therefore cannot bitch about it.

You can also request to be banned, I can do that too.

Jan 21, 2011 at 02:12PM EST
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

Okay, I’ll bite.

I will draw any user on a single condition.

If you don’t make it your profile picture I will ban you for however long I see fit.

By requesting one of my coveted portraits, you agree to the terms above and therefore cannot bitch about it.

You can also request to be banned, I can do that too.

Jan 21, 2011 at 02:20PM EST
Quote

Jack Candle wrote:

Aw, come on you guys. Let’s not forget oranges.

Herpa derp

Jan 21, 2011 at 02:30PM EST

Sushi wrote:

And ice fairies, and youkais, and food, and robots, and gods.

Also floating eyes, if we’re going to include me.

Jan 21, 2011 at 04:03PM EST
Quote

Aw, thanks guys! If I were on my computer, that would be my avatar already

Jan 22, 2011 at 01:18PM EST
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

Okay, I’ll bite.

I will draw any user on a single condition.

If you don’t make it your profile picture I will ban you for however long I see fit.

By requesting one of my coveted portraits, you agree to the terms above and therefore cannot bitch about it.

You can also request to be banned, I can do that too.

No!
N O !

Jan 22, 2011 at 01:33PM EST
Quote

I shall now demonstrate my mastery in the arts by drawing ALL THE USERS IN THIS TOPIC in one picture.

Last edited Jan 23, 2011 at 12:45AM EST
Jan 23, 2011 at 12:44AM EST
Quote

All Oranges should be put in trucks, and trains and shipped to juice camps

Jan 24, 2011 at 12:45PM EST


Sadly the best thing i’ve ever drawn. (It’s kero~)

Jan 24, 2011 at 04:44PM EST
Quote

Ashbot wrote:


Sadly the best thing i’ve ever drawn. (It’s kero~)

Win :3 I’m honoured!
I might do some doodles~

Last edited Jan 24, 2011 at 06:00PM EST
Jan 24, 2011 at 05:56PM EST
Quote

Holy Granola wrote:

We mustn’t forget…whatever the fuck I am!

A satanic santa?
(Try saying that 6 times fast.)

Jan 24, 2011 at 06:39PM EST
Quote

Dizzy Spell wrote:

Myself.

Then why is it not a pokemon?
You claim to be a smugleaf…
BUT YOUR LYING!!

Jan 24, 2011 at 09:03PM EST
Quote

Oh hai Johnny! Your wife is a slut!
And what says that the figure in that drawing is not a pokémon, my good friend?

Jan 24, 2011 at 09:05PM EST
Quote

Dizzy Spell wrote:

Oh hai Johnny! Your wife is a slut!
And what says that the figure in that drawing is not a pokémon, my good friend?

It looks like sally from sonic.

Jan 24, 2011 at 09:08PM EST
Quote

And who says that they are not pokémon? Who says you are not a pokémon?

Jan 24, 2011 at 09:14PM EST
Quote

Dizzy Spell wrote:

And who says that they are not pokémon? Who says you are not a pokémon?

Me.

Jan 24, 2011 at 09:21PM EST
Quote

I think the Pokédex decides and we’re just not in a version that has been released yet.

Jan 24, 2011 at 09:23PM EST
Quote

Dizzy Spell wrote:

I think the Pokédex decides and we’re just not in a version that has been released yet.

I am a rocking nuke.
I think I can decide who’s a pokemon and who’s not.

Jan 24, 2011 at 09:25PM EST
Quote

Dizzy Spell wrote:

I don’t know. Let me consult the pokédex.

Don’t make me explode on your fat high in sodium unsexy booty!

Jan 24, 2011 at 09:40PM EST
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

Okay, I’ll bite.

I will draw any user on a single condition.

If you don’t make it your profile picture I will ban you for however long I see fit.

By requesting one of my coveted portraits, you agree to the terms above and therefore cannot bitch about it.

You can also request to be banned, I can do that too.

I’m up for that, so long as it’s relevant to my current character/pic.

Jan 24, 2011 at 10:43PM EST
Quote

Hey guys, so far 3 people asked for portraits.

The rest of y’all are wimps.

also: fan art feels good man.

Jan 27, 2011 at 12:43PM EST
Quote

Yo! You must login or signup first!