Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Greetings, Mortals!

Last posted Feb 04, 2011 at 03:33PM EST. Added Jan 30, 2011 at 03:30PM EST
95 posts from 26 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I am the legendary Troll King. I do not come here in search of trolling, I merely come here to relax from trolling and ruling the underworld. Although I do have an entire website for discussing trolling, I do not wish to speak of that now. For now I simply wish to say hello. I hope that none of you are fearing that I will troll here, for I can assure you that is not the case. So, again, I bid good day to fellow citizens of Memeville!

Troll King wrote:

I am the legendary Troll King. I do not come here in search of trolling, I merely come here to relax from trolling and ruling the underworld. Although I do have an entire website for discussing trolling, I do not wish to speak of that now. For now I simply wish to say hello. I hope that none of you are fearing that I will troll here, for I can assure you that is not the case. So, again, I bid good day to fellow citizens of Memeville!

:P Hello troll king, welcome to the city of knowledge Know Your Meme. Our establishment provides the greatest view over all the internet and is protected by a giant lake called the Deadpool. We take pride in pushing non valid research into the deadpool, so please try to make sure your content does not end up there. Our currency comes in the form of small metroids call Karma that you can earn by participating in the forums. The amount of Karma you have equals the amount of respect and hate you also have. To gain karma please try to be funny and not just stupid. For more information, please refer to the Site Related section of the Forums.
Thank you and have a nice day.

P.S. The hotel you where planning on staying in burned down on your way here and your luggage ended up in the wrong flight. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Captain Badass wrote:

Because the concept of flying butter is just silly. Nobody would believe that.

Does this make you feel better?

Wait, why are people thinking that I've been trolled?

LOGIC ALERT!

What do you think this is, a flame war? This is merely a friendly conversation between several glorious people. Everyone on this forum is so glorious I can't even put it into words. Why would glorious people try to troll me?

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Seriously for a troll you fail at getting me mad.

Then again, this is a forum where one of our most beloved regulars continuously posts Nazi propaganda. I think we're all pretty desensitized.

In retrospect, I've gotta tip my hat (figuratively, I don't have a hat) to Dave37777 or whatever his name was for managing to seriously piss off a rather difficult-to-troll community.

Sushi wrote:

Everyone is a troll, except for me.
By the way, stop saying troll :[
I'm feeling like everyone is really a troll.
But, they are not… Are they?

A moment of silence, for all of those who have been trolled.

Brucker wrote:

Then again, this is a forum where one of our most beloved regulars continuously posts Nazi propaganda. I think we're all pretty desensitized.

In retrospect, I've gotta tip my hat (figuratively, I don't have a hat) to Dave37777 or whatever his name was for managing to seriously piss off a rather difficult-to-troll community.

What did that guy get banned for?

Sweatie Killer wrote:

What did that guy get banned for?

For trollin'. But then we unbanned him. Then we banned him again just for kicks. I remember when I had a guy banned for making a meme entry on France. That was great.

Troll King wrote:

ITT:

"For trollin’. But then we unbanned him. Then we banned him again just for kicks. I remember when I had a guy banned for making a meme entry on France. That was great."
ahh I missed what happened, so I did not know.

Last edited Feb 01, 2011 at 12:09AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!