Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I remember when KYM was good

Last posted Mar 13, 2011 at 08:31AM EDT. Added Mar 03, 2011 at 10:39AM EST
23 posts from 13 users

Back in the 1940s when everything was clean cut and niggers were still niggers and fags didn't exist and women were set in their place.

We didn't call them memes, we called them popular terms. Using white paste and markers to "photoshop" pictures and cause trouble by posting them all over town.
We even made women expose their ankles and wrists to the public. Oh, the trouble they had, and the laughs we earned. The phrase was ORIGINALLY, "Expose your ankles or leave!" What is this, "Tits or gtfo" newjudaism?

There were no such terms as "troll" or "newfag" or anything of the sort, just troublemakers and newjews/oldjews. Our group was called Know Your Popular Terms at the time. And it wasn't called Rocketboom, it was called Atomicboom (we laughed at Hiroshima).

All you newjews think you can barge in here and steal our ancient popular terms?! Do you remember John F. Kennedy? He was shot, yeah… By a troublemaker.

WE LAUGHED AT HIS DEATH. The minute he died, we laughed. Shaking hands with each other and running up to the family and telling them to An Kennedy. They cried. We smiled.

But now everybody turned pussy and is afraid to even hurt anyone's feelings! And what is this pony crap? Back in my day, we didn't have ponies. We had tanks. My Big Tank was the best girly merchandise out there. I even remember the theme song…

My big tank, my big taaank…

YOU CALL THIS NEWJUDAISM "TROLLING"? I say it's meant for the camps.

I WANT MY OLD KYPT BACK!

MERH!! PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND DO WHAT I SAY!!!

Last edited Mar 03, 2011 at 10:40AM EST

Caps wrote:

If this was Know Your Popular Terms in the early 90's, then what was 4-chan, tumbler, youtube, twiter, facebook, google, wiki, ect? Please! Someone tell me.

4chan was originally called HongChong. And the term was keyed by Mexicans who hated Asians. m00t then created the community 4chan after it.

Tumblr was My Life, which was then recreated by David Karp onto a site which he changed to tumblr.

YouTube didn't exist. There were no viral videos, just pictures. We called it Funny Photography.

Twitter was just called Twat, and it was originally a club for virgins.

Facebook was called a telephone.

Google was called a library (as was Wikipedia).

The early 1900s was golden. And then fast forward to this shit era… And it's not.

YOU DAMN NEWJEWS RUINED EVERYTHING.

[photo:103366]

Captain Obvious would like to point out that you (and most people here) are not even old enough to remember when Reagan was shot. Nor are you old enough to remember the early days of the internet and usenet (pre 4Chan). Now I by no means think that I am 1337 or anything. I am here because it is like 4Chan without all the CP, gore, very limited racism, limited sexism and not a bunch of 12 year olds talking about fucking your mother. So having said all that things here don't seem half bad. Now I know everyone one goes through that phase of "remember when things used to be like this" but in five years you will look back at these times and say the same thing. As for Ponies, we used to say the same kind of stuff about Pokemon about 10 years ago so nothing has changed.

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Pokeman were gay 10 years ago. They're still gay.

Ponies are gay now. Ponies will be gay in 10 years (Provided that I don't get bored and destroy the world before then).

yea but they both make a good meme though.

Tails Turrosaki wrote:

DAMMIT, NEWJEWS
GET OFF MY KYPT

[photo:94273]

That is what you come back with? I mean, you might as well have said fuck you guys I'm going home. At least make it entertaining for us.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!