Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The Duel of the Internet Gods

Last posted Mar 30, 2011 at 05:37PM EDT. Added Mar 28, 2011 at 11:53AM EDT
13 posts from 10 users

̴̴̢̛̤͕̣̦͔̼̘̦̼̳̲̫̝̦̝̺̗̖ͥ͒͊ͫ͞ͅI̍̔̇ͦ͂̒̚͏̢͚̳͚͈͍̮̻͙̦̜̞̦̼͍͉̹̀ͅ ̸̡̡̈́͗̆͐ͫ͒̎ͣͨ̚͏͍̩̥̬͖͕̗͉̘͇̠̗̭̻̻̤ͅͅţ̨̳͙͈̫͎͉̜̠͆͊ͬ̇̋͛̽͆͂ͯ̿̋ͬ̓̽ͣ̚͢͞h̷͗̑ͩ͒̾̎̀̈́ͬ̿̉͋̄͋̆͏̳̭̹̞̫̲̮͍i̵̴̬̪̹̠͖̱̙̤͚̜̇̎̓̋̎ͯͮ̍̿ͨͪ͛̐͋̄̄̒̂̚͘n̥̘̤̬͕̣̳̲͍̝͚̝̻ͯ̾̆̌ͣͬ͌͛͂͗̃̕͜͜͡k̸̻͙̬͍͎̟̘̝̃ͯ̾̓̀̚͢͡ ̡̗̣̮̯̹͚̲̱͓̉̑͋̀̈́ͪ̋ͨ͊̌̓͊̀͘͢͝ž̡̥͕͉̯̱̬̝͖͎͎ͥ̔̆̑ͫͩ͐ͬ̑͗ͦ͡ā̶̠̦͔̟̲̞̝̥͙̻͚͉̮͓̤͙̮̞ͦ͊̀ͤ͑̃͗͑̓ͪͣ́ͅl̛͎̣̻̦̗̥͚͔̤̠̭̘̞̗̮̮ͦ̽̑͑̾̇͛̆͒ͣͩ̐̑͐̒̚͢g̶̴̢̗̲̝͖͚̜͎̣͕͍̲͍̠̽̋̂ͧ̈̈́̏̌͑͜oͭ̐̈̉ͪ̾͊̑̔̿̃̏ͤͬͩ҉̧͙̣̣̲͈̮͎͈ ͊ͯ̊ͮ͐̉ͬͫ͋̾͏̨͇̰͎̱̰͚͈̦͇͎͍̥͘͜͝w̧̦͔͙͙̍̓ͭ̏ͪ̓͊͌̋͗̾̅͋ͫ̈ͧ́o̷̴̱͈̖̫͖̬̞̤͉͚̝͖̰ͯ͌ͦ̓̈́̎͌̐uͣ͋ͣ͑ͦ̐̐͐͊́̓̔̂̔̚҉̛͡҉͍͖͙͍̦͙̙͙̗͚l̗̮̦̮̪̮͇̥̲̺̪̋̂̓ͬͣ͊̆̇ͥ́̀͜d̷̥̩̟̼̣̬͙͉̺͖̙̭͙̥̮͋̈ͧ̏ͩ̔ͪͩ̃ͬ͛̂̈́̂͂̔̍̕ ̵̩̼̤̘͚̖̥͍͖̠̈́ͭ͆͌́͊ͦ̆̊͂̚w̢̛̺̙̼̖̬̳̙̝̣̠͙̦̥̋ͬ͌͋̀i̅ͪ̔̆͛̅̅͑̋҉̝̯̺͔̠̞̝̖̝̝͍̣̩̪̣̀n̰̩̦̼͛̾̄ͣ͌͞ͅ.̧̧̲̺̱͈̗͉̼̟̬̯̦̑ͣ̏̑̍ͮ͜ ̐̅̅̿̈́͛̏ͥͧ͗ͨ̈́͆͟͢͝҉̮͈̥̥̯̘̳̠̪̣͖͔H̵̾̄̌ͤ͗̓͏̻͓͕̥̝͕̹͇̭͙̜ͅe̢̥̜͇̲͈̫̙͕̟̮̩͓͚̳̖͚ͤͬͣ̆ͬͮ̋̇̈́̈́̂̋̇͂̔ͤ̇̈́̽͘ ͭ̏̊̐̎̈ͨ͋̀̄̾ͮ̒̋͂͒҉͖̖͕͈̻͍͙͍̭͚̘̘̱̮͖̻͠ŝ̻̪̼̫ͫͯͭ͆̚͜͠h̨͔̣̯̫͍̝̹̖͎̻̮̪̼ͣͯ́̒ͪ̀ͬͬ̄̑̔̃̾͢͡͝ͅã̷̸͑̒̈́̆̉̓̓͐̽̓̉̏̃͌҉̮͈͍̪͓̳͚̟̭̙͘͠ͅlͣ̐ͦ͋́̀́̚͟҉̮̤̲̱͓͓̗̪̦̯̫̗͙̘l̯̦̲͚̝̤̱̪̃ͥ̃̿͒ͯ̑̈̆̾̊ͪͮͮ̈ͧͬ̊͗̀̕ ̨͋̅̓͆̽ͬͤ̔̏̇̾͋̓́ͮ͂͏̺͎͖̜̣͈̻̼͙̪̳̲̹̰̫̭͈r̴͚̥̟̗̣͈̳̳̹̻̣ͭ͊͊̓̇͛͢e̫̟̺͍͔̊̐̎̉ͣ̑ͮ͂͗̕͝i̸͔̺̘̙͇͈͖̞̠͓̜̗̠̱͖̦̠̽̍͂̔̌̆̅͆̌̇͋̽ͯͣͮͭ̚̚ͅǧ̸̰͕͇̺̠ͦͬͭͮ̅̈̋̐͂ͦͣ̀̚n̴̢͍̳̦̭͔͙̻̯̂ͪͪ̐̃ͮͬͩ͗̕͠ͅ ̶̛͕͕̙̠̬̣̥̤̦͛̊ͫ̌ͥ̓̒̈́̆̄̊̊̒̚͟͢͡h̴̰̝̪̗͈̼͎̼̠̼̄̏ͮͭͯ͐ͧ̄̓ͫͪ̂̔̌̄́ͣ́͘͢į̰̻͇͍̪͓̱̩̦͍ͯͤͭ͌͑͂̐͜͜s̶͉͉̳͎̞̮̞̔ͥ̈ͮ̅͜ͅͅ ̛̦̫̹̬͎̰͈̳ͧ̿̑̍̔̇ͥ̄̆̽ͧ̒̃͆ͮͥ̏̌͌̕͞r̨̂͗͑͒͊̊͊̇́͞͏̺̬̥̘̝͈̹ą̵̧̙̞͖̳̜̝̜̓͐͂̑͗͌̈̍ͫ̔̎̉̚n̵̬͕͓̝͚̟̯̓̒͐͂̈ͅd̸̨̧̠̖̙̲̫̞͉̤̗̖͔̗̲̞̠̜ͦͦ̄̌ͥͭ̆͒̾̆̈́̃̎͡͠ǫ̥͖̪̻͓̔̅͋̅̃̃̓ͥ͌̀̑̄̐͐̍̕͢m̷̶̛̛̜̳͈̣͇̠̈́̀̾ͦ̓̓ͨ̍̀n̸̉̎͆̅͛ͯ̃҉̣̜̬̟̬͉͎̗̬̠͎͘͟͞e͈̮̦̼̭͖͉̼͔̦͙ͩͥ͗ͧͥ͐ͮ̏ͬͪͫ̿̚͘͝͞͞ͅś̶ͩ̄̐̑ͯ̄́̌͛̓҉̢̺̠̻̮̟̞̪͎̟̯̤̳̺ͅͅš̑͒ͥ̓̓͠҉̶̢̭̘̺̻͘ ̢̛̲̲̪̭̘͕̝̹̗͍̩̟̩ͩ́ͧ̄̊͌ͯ͛ͤ̽̿̓̿ͧ́̒͗͌u̶̶͍͎̟̝͚̙̳̯̖̝͖̞̼̙̮͋́̃͑̏ͫ͆ͥ̔̿̾͌͒͠p̴̮͕͔͈̤̭̺͖͉̌͌̋̃ͮͥ̒̌̎͆̉̊̚͢͢͡o̷ͫ́̀̚͘҉̧̻̱̮̪͙͕̜͚̬̭͓̻̹̤̜̝̩̻n̴̦͓̳̼̪̩̘̳̭̟͇̗̬̦ͣ͛͐ͣ̔ͩ̑.̵̢̢͓̠͖͈͓̲̦̱̈́̏̃͛̾̍̃͆͊̇ͦ̿͢.̸̵̺͇͍̖̠̰̣̗̰̳̻̹̤͖̫̱̀̊̓ͫ̾͋͐ͬͮ̉̏͆̔̋͂ͭͮ́̕͘.̵̖̤̙̙̆̐͆̄̈ͩ͛ͩ̿ͥͭ̐̀ͫ̿ͩ͌͟͞͠͡.̧̅͑ͮ̈́͊ͧ͋̀̔̎ͯ̈ͦ͂̀̋ͦ̚͏̛͕̫̫͈͖̙̗͉̪̖̰̠̙̦͓̀ͅ.̴̶̷̺͈͎̬̼̥͔̤̩̟͈̈́̊̏̌͆̏w̧̢̛̝͍̞͉̘̻͚͇̭̪̮ͤͩ̃ͩ͌̉̽͌ͧ̋͆́̚a̍̓ͫ̀̊̋͋̋͏͏̧҉̳̖̜̖̮͔ḯ̸̭͎̩̩͕͔͖̭̯͕̗̻͂̔ͭͩ̓ͥ͠ͅt̷̯̙̭̱̰̥̤͔̜̞͕̼̬̣̺̥̍ͪͩ̃̇ͭ̽͌͌̌ͧ̓͝,̦̮̰̩͚̲͍̺ͨ̒̅͂͌̔ͫ͌̑̃͘͢ ̉̿ͯ̌̏̃̅̇̽̾̇ͫ̀͝҉̵̠̦̯̦̯̲̤̙͇̦̬͕͍̤̗̜̭w̵̦̠̟͚̙̠̤̺̻̮̹̥ͭ̂͌͋̈́̓̋̓̓ͭ̅̇ͮ͡͞h̡̼̗͓̺̱͎̼̟̼̍ͬ̋̃̽͗͗ͭ̀̄̊̌̓ͩ̈́̐̕a͙̥̭͋͑̓̐̉ͩ̾̓ͣͫ̒̃́tͣ̅ͬͨ̂̒͘͘͡͏̯̠͉̣̘̙͓͓͙͈̯͚͍͜ ̡̜̤̻̹͉̩̠͎͖̖͉͗̿ͯ̓̂ͩͭ͑̐̾̈́ͧͮͨ̂́̽͡t̨͗̆͊͛̀͝҉̺̰̟̲̭͕̥̬͙̲̙̫̞͇ḩ̬̞̣̳̠̪͍͎̞̟̝͎̜̻̖̻ͮ̉̉̋͆͐ͩ͌ë̵͊̅͐̈̆̅̿̐̽̓̃͞͏̬̯̤̣͎͞ ̨̛͈̻̗͙̤͙̺̱̞̣͍̳͙̣̩̫̖͐̐͂́́͂́͆ͨ̐̐ͫ̽̄ͨ͐ͫͅh̨͔̤̘͕̠̙͔̠̱̮͕͍̫ͩ̌̄͐̾ͭ̓͝͡͠ẽ̸̢̲̟͙̬̑̓̎ͧ̽̑ͭͭ̏̊ͯ͌ͩ͆͐́̕͡l̥͔͉̰͖̱̖̣̦̮̦̬̜̣̯͚̽͊̑ͥͦ̃͋͢͞ļ͚̟̯̟̳̝̞͈͖̝̘͍̭̠͓̟͋̑̍̍ͮ̐͑͋̋ͨ͊ͬͩͥ͟!̴̸̴̧̯̦͙̙̗̳̣̩̫̤͙̜̌ͥ̅͛ͭ̅͌̽̉ͣ̂͌ͦͤ͂̀̕ͅ ̺̘͖̟̻͓͍ͭͮ̂̂ͬ̄́̇ͤ̓ͭ͊̀̃͠͡W̵̻̲͔̩̙̠̺̌̋̋̐̌̆͗ͪ̄͂ͯ͠H̢̊̔̅ͯ̕҉̶͇̳̳̺̼̳͕͔̭̝̝͇̣͈̩Ā̵̴̝̲̟̹̳͓͎̼̫͖̺̜̞̣̝̼̌̿͑̂̿ͩ̋̔̑̂̎̒ͪ̀̚̚͜͝T̓̍̂̍̉̓ͬ̆̒̈́̎̚͏̸̡̛̯͍̖͇̱̹͔̼̜͖̫̠̪S̀̃̇͐̆ͬ͛ͤ̚҉̸͓̥̘̫̰̙̀͝ ̧̡̘̻̖͓͕͕̦̠̦͕̦̺͍̜̭̲̹̻̄̆̃̈̊ͪͬ̌͠͡G̷̷͚͈͓̼̯̖̮͉̥̻̱̩̩̱̿ͭ͒ͩͯ̃̌̚͡͠Ō̶̬̩̺̻̱͍ͮ̍ͪ̍̑̽͋ͨͣͥͣͧ͐ͬ͑̚̕͡I̶̷̢̡͎͉̫̖̲͙̫̭̙̪͔͕̮̎ͪ͋̃̄̌ͭ͌ͬ͆͂ͤͥ͒͗͛̐ͩN̵̨͔̟̱͉̟͉̹̪ͪ̈́͆̌̍̒ͩͮ͑̌͒͗͐ͧ̈ͨͥ̀G̵̢̡̛̙͙̝̣̙̙̤̰̺̃͆ͩ͌͐̌͛ͧͦ͞ ̷ͤ̎ͣ͑̈͐͒́̀͗̍ͧ͒͒͌͊̈́ͫ͝҉͎̯͈̯̞͚O̵̼̭̮͓̼͓͈̦͎̣͙̹̻̳̜̫̮̼͗ͪ̐̎ͤͮͦͮ̚͞N̿̄̃ͬ͑ͬ̆ͭ͑̋̏ͧ̂͝͏͏̞͚̰̬̗͇̟̮̝̫̥͕̘̮͓̻͢!ͫ͒͑̽̏̌̌͐ͫͦ̉ͦ͑̂̚͏̘̼͉̤̹̩̩̜̖͖̖̘͉̳̩͖͔̹͜?̵̨̗̼̲͎̭̠͈̱̱̝̬̬̱͕̯͍̱ͩͪ͂̓̍͐ͥͮ ͐̃̽̾ͣͥ̀̋҉͙͇͓͓̜̟̫͜ͅͅN̸ͯ̓̃̿̓͐҉̡̝͇̗̦̳̳̲͙̫̗̫̦̯͡ͅO̵̡͖̗̭̬͔̺̮̯̙̩̦̻͈̪̠͙̪ͤͭ̽̃͆́͜O̴̢̦̭͉͖̦̥̰̖͕̰̩ͯ̒̈́͆̉̍͑̓̐͐̒ͫͭ̚͜O̶̧̭͖͕̝̩̦̩̹͇̞͉̖̺͔̤̠̱͑͂́̉̒̉ͥ̆͂ͨ̈ͬͨ͞Ǫ̷͇̱̳̟̙̘̱̬̥̗̝͈̦̭̰̋ͩ̾̅̀Ở̷͎̞̟̥̮̞͍͖̱̳̻͍͉́͒ͤͥ͆͛̓ͭͧ̆̅̓ͩͅO̵͂͌̏͂̈́͛ͣ̅̂͆ͤ̆̏҉̯̤͚̞̯̜̣͈͔̥̬̱̭̮ͅͅO̷̩̩͇͖͈ͫͨ̀̾ͩ̋͒͌̉̏̋̑̃ͦ̚͢͝O̷͎͎̣͇̯̹̰̎̏ͩͦ̐͗ͮ̋ͩ̾ͩͭ̈͒̍͊́͜͢O̴̧̪͇̩͓̪͕̽͌ͬ͑͑ͫ̎͛̔̅͑̕͜Ơ͔̟̺̘̿̊ͦ̆͜O̡ͦ͒ͭ́̅ͪͭͤ̓ͦ͐͒̋͏̻̥̳̥̲̜̣͖̤̰̮̕͟ͅǬ̮͍̺̬̱̬͈̮̠͚̘͕͍̜̖͍͚͖̖̌̾͗̉O͆͑͑͒ͨ̈́͞҉̸̢͕͈̣̖̼Ǫ̵̸̪͙̝͇̰̩̘ͫ̍̏̀́͟O̱̭̹̼̔͗ͮ̓ͫ͐̀͐̎̀͗̄̆ͯ̓̽̇́͜Ô̵̵̡̗̮̗̬̟̣̝̤̮̖͕̑̑͐ͩͤ̒ͣ́́̾ͩ̅́̚͝O͂̈́ͦ͐͒ͫ́͂ͪͥͧ͊̆ͬ́̐̀͘̕҉͚̠͚̱͔̺̻̩̞Ǫ̶̼͔͇̟̗͔̯̗̯̃͊ͩͯͮ͛̿̓̎ͦ͐͂ͧ͋̑ͤ̆͢͟͞ͅͅO̵̧͈͔̪̖̼̲̦͛͊̅̐̈ͪ̈́ͭ͟͠O̼̥̪̭̩̪̝̟͙̖̻̝̱̲̭̪̘̯̜͊͛ͮ̈́̍̍ͩ̃ͨ̏ͤ̄̋̚͟Ǫ̶̖͕̳͚̗̤̬̦̖̞̠̱̰͇ͪ͗̃ͨ̊̐ͪ̈̏̈̐ͯ͒̇̅̎̍̎̄O͚͎̣͙̱̭͎̰̜̦̗̬͍͋̓̅̔̑͘͜!̸̮͓̪̺͉̗͍̜͇̲̳ͧ̌ͩ͒̐̅́̚͠

Why are you guys choosing among the "dark" gods of the internet? I'd rather choose among the less evil-type ones such as Raptor Jesus, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Ceiling Cat.

Personally, I like RJ the best.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!