Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Spring Break Pokemon General Thread Yay!

Last posted Mar 31, 2011 at 06:14PM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2011 at 08:32PM EDT
13 posts from 10 users

Hey everyone, Oshawott here. Sorry I haven't posted since Arceus-knows-when, I've been grounded for crimes I may or may not have committed. Anyway, I would love a Pokemon General thread. I would post on /vp/, but I accidentally said "doubles" and got banned for the night. Good thing I am in a hotel!

Anyway, I'd love to battle someone with Black or White. Or maybe a trade. I really don't care, I am just forever alone in my Pal Pad. Let's catch 'em all! Also my Friend Code is 2064.8734.7337.

Last edited Mar 29, 2011 at 08:42PM EDT

Heavy Lobster Guy wrote:

I had a Feraligatr. With Ice Punch. Well, in my old Gold…
Lance was a fuckin' pushover.
Get something with ice punch.
Fight Lance.
???
Win. MADLY.

>I'd suggest Mantine with Surf and Ice Beam to take down Lance.

Well….my RED Gyarados knows Ice Fang,Dragon Rage, Whirlpool and Swagger…….and I have a level 50 Quilava that knows Cut, Rollout, Lava Plume, and Flamethrower…and my lv. 42 Lugia knows Aeroblast, Extarsensory, Hydro Pump, and i can't remember the 4th move,,,,but those are my 3 fighters…. my Corsola, Swinub and Fearow are only around level 25…..(i didn't level-grind much.)

Last edited Mar 30, 2011 at 10:44AM EDT

angrypwnzer wrote:

Well….my RED Gyarados knows Ice Fang,Dragon Rage, Whirlpool and Swagger…….and I have a level 50 Quilava that knows Cut, Rollout, Lava Plume, and Flamethrower…and my lv. 42 Lugia knows Aeroblast, Extarsensory, Hydro Pump, and i can't remember the 4th move,,,,but those are my 3 fighters…. my Corsola, Swinub and Fearow are only around level 25…..(i didn't level-grind much.)

And therein lies the problem.

Lemme translate that for ya.

Title: What's with that pose?
Treecko: Psyduck, you got a headache again today?
Gengar: Hands in the air!
Treecko: Man, you really should have said something sooner!

That's Psyduck's Pokedex entry on the bottom.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!