Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,711 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

My Little Pony personality quiz

Last posted May 09, 2011 at 09:50AM EDT. Added Apr 09, 2011 at 07:26PM EDT
31 posts from 21 users

I finally found one that isn't junk.

http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/888694/Which-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-pony-are-you/

Post results!
Mine: (There was some error the first time, I retook it with the same answers and got a different result.

While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anyone in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey!

Well, it's true nowdays.

AND MAKE YOUR FRIENDS TAKE THIS QUIZ! AND POST YOUR RESULTS ON FACEBOOK! AND MAKE THEM POST THEIR RESULTS ON FACEBOOK!

Last edited Apr 09, 2011 at 07:49PM EDT

While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anyone in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey!

I fucking knew it. I knew if I ever did one of these quizzes I'd be Fluttershy.

I'm perfectly OK with this.

Bold and brave, you take on anything life throws at you head-on! Everyone knows you're a wild mare; always on the edge and living for adventure. You're also a bit of a show-off- but there's no harm in being confident with yourself! In fact, some people admire your assertiveness: you can stand up for yourself, and if anyone dares challenge you, you'll reply with a big "bring it on!" Your friends can always count on you to swoop in and save them when someone's giving them a hard time, and that makes you one awesome bud indeed.

Whoa.

Last edited Apr 09, 2011 at 08:13PM EDT

Same for me
Rainbow Dash
Bold and brave, you take on anything life throws at you head-on! Everyone knows you're a wild mare; always on the edge and living for adventure. You're also a bit of a show-off- but there's no harm in being confident with yourself! In fact, some people admire your assertiveness: you can stand up for yourself, and if anyone dares challenge you, you'll reply with a big "bring it on!" Your friends can always count on you to swoop in and save them when someone's giving them a hard time, and that makes you one awesome bud indeed.

Just because I love quizzes.
Applejack
You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through!

Rarity
Beautiful, stylish and sparkling with class, you're the candy of every pony's eye and a complete charmer. But you're not just a pretty face- you're also an artist! Wether you're creative at fashion or painting or even song-writing, your imagination is the real jewel on your personal crown. And you know this, so you flaunt all your gorgeousness like there's no tomorrow; but the best thing is you use your skills to help others feel great, too! Unfortunately your confidence can often be mistaken for arrogance. Luckily your real friends know just how lovely you are!

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

Rarity
Beautiful, stylish and sparkling with class, you're the candy of every pony's eye and a complete charmer. But you're not just a pretty face- you're also an artist! Wether you're creative at fashion or painting or even song-writing, your imagination is the real jewel on your personal crown. And you know this, so you flaunt all your gorgeousness like there's no tomorrow; but the best thing is you use your skills to help others feel great, too! Unfortunately your confidence can often be mistaken for arrogance. Luckily your real friends know just how lovely you are!

I remember once or twice that you mentioned giving me a makeover or something.

I don't watch MLP, but I think I am okay with this (b")b

As cute and quirky as a pony on a unicycle, with more energy and exuberance than an all-you-can-eat sugar rush, you can't help but naturally be the one that stands out from the crowd. And you don't mind! In fact you're usually have too much fun to even notice those other ponies staring at you. You love life and keep looking at it through those rose-tinted (or should I say pink-tinted) specs! And what's the point in being happy if you can't spread the cheer with others? With your gift of wonderful silliness you can bring a smile to anyone's face and help turn those frowns upside-down.

Rarity

Nice. She's my favorite pony, too :3

Twilight Sparkle

An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

I have no idea why I took this quiz. Is this result good? I've never watched MLP.

Snarb wrote:

Twilight Sparkle

An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

I have no idea why I took this quiz. Is this result good? I've never watched MLP.

They're all good. It also means that you should try to watch the show.

Oh what the hell. I don't even watch the show (yet) but why not.

Twilight Sparkle

>personality quizzes

The ppl who make those always forget about the “who you are NOW/who do you WISH to be” dilemma. Our dreams and desires are just as much parts of our personality, as are the current habits we are stuck with in the present time.

J.K. Rowling pointed out the above situation rather nicely in her Harry Potter books (the House sorting).

ManWithGoodTaste wrote:

>personality quizzes

The ppl who make those always forget about the “who you are NOW/who do you WISH to be” dilemma. Our dreams and desires are just as much parts of our personality, as are the current habits we are stuck with in the present time.

J.K. Rowling pointed out the above situation rather nicely in her Harry Potter books (the House sorting).

Its a quiz to determine what kind of pony you are,not an excavation of your very being.

butterin yobread wrote:

Its a quiz to determine what kind of pony you are,not an excavation of your very being.

I know. And it will most likely get it wrong, due to the now/wish dilemma.

You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through!

I fucking knew it. When I started the quiz, I was like, "Watch me get Twilight Sparkle."

ManWithGoodTaste wrote:

>personality quizzes

Deep, man.

Twilight Sparkle

Katie C. wrote:

I finally found one that isn't junk.

http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/888694/Which-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-pony-are-you/

Post results!
Mine: (There was some error the first time, I retook it with the same answers and got a different result.

Well, it's true nowdays.

AND MAKE YOUR FRIENDS TAKE THIS QUIZ! AND POST YOUR RESULTS ON FACEBOOK! AND MAKE THEM POST THEIR RESULTS ON FACEBOOK!

Am I the only one you're not nice too then?

Last edited May 07, 2011 at 08:27PM EDT

Katie C. wrote:

There are a lot of people who don't like you.

Yes, but you will insult me on my own wall. No-one else does that. You're the person who disikes me the most.

Applejack

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!