Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The "Say Something Random" Thread!

Last posted May 03, 2011 at 04:33AM EDT. Added Apr 11, 2011 at 11:21PM EDT
156 posts from 57 users

Omomon wrote:

oh also, WHY ARE YOU DUMB WHORES KEEP LIKING THAT ONE GUITAR PLAYER?
Sure he has an instrument, but that wont give him a college degree!
And that one rich white kid, stop flashing your ipad about AND STOP DRESSING LIKE A DOUCHEBAG!!!
Everyone at my school is either a dumb asshole or a douchebag!
WTF?

Welcome to humanity, now till forever.

Also.

Last edited Apr 18, 2011 at 01:16AM EDT

Here comes the meat wagon! WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO! Then the medic gets out and says, "OH MY GAAWWD!" And the new guys is puking his guts out over in the corner! "BLAAAAAGHH! BLAAAGHJHANJNBCEBIWBC"

(Gasp) And all because you wanted to save a couple pennies. :D

Good on ya if you know what I'm quoting.

Ashbot wrote:

I like it spoony? That sounds like a sexual preference.

YOUR FACE sounds like a sexual preference….for your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmaogfshasdbgerbvrbgea

SO I WAS LIEK "I HEARD THAT OASHFIUABAHIUSVHWIEUOHV WAS ALL AUFVHSIVHJSIUKLH WITH AUSFHIKAWHBIKDUAW AND IT WAS LIEK CRAZINESS" AND THEN CHICKENS CAME AND RANSACKED RUSSIA, BUT THE GREMLINS DROVE THEM BACK TO NEPTUNE, HOME OF CARDBOARD BLANKETS, AND THEN THE COWS CAME AND LAUNCHED NUCLEAR DIRT AT GERMANY, AND GERMANY WAS ALL LIEK "UFHSUIKGVAIEGHAUIGVYUAWEGVKFEGVYUSGVUKYSGVIKUSGVKAWGY" AND THEN CHINA WAS ALL LIKE "SVHUASIKVUHAISEULRHVAIOULVHAIEURHVIAELUHRVAEILUFHVL" AND THEY LAUNCHED THEIR GRAVITATIONAL KANGAROOS AT BRITAIN, AND THEN BRITAIN WAS LIKE " I SAY! " AND THEN THEY LAUNCHED TEA AND CRUMPETS AT AFRICA, AND THEN AFRICA EXPLODED AND THEY WERE REALLY ANGRY. AND THEN LIKE MARS LOOKED AT EARTH AND EARTH WAS LIKE " DON'T LOOK AT ME! THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME THIS IS ABOUT NEPTUNE! " AND THEN NEPTUNE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE NEPTUNE IS A PLANET. THEN THE SUN DECIDED TO EAT SOME PANCAKES SO HE DID AND THEY WERE MODERATLEY BURNT SO THEY WEREN'T SO GOOD. AND THEN LIEK ANDROMEDA WAS LOOKING AT US AND HE DIDN'T APPROVE BUT WE DIDN'T REALLY CARE BECAUSE ANDROMEDA IS LIKE 938746193876498462943694693617946398126294139461239469126912836741896293764138916497246389 KERJILLION PARSECS AWAY OR SOMETHING SO IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH SINCE HE CAN'T REACH US. AND THEN WE EXPLODED. THE END.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!