Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

If you could create a meme, what would it be?

Last posted May 17, 2011 at 11:27AM EDT. Added Apr 20, 2011 at 06:56PM EDT
40 posts from 29 users

We all know no one has really the power of creating a meme. But what if it was possible?
Post at least three samples of your own meme with a proper explanation.

"This is Optimus" or just "Optimus" as positive comment to a post. Joke on the fact that Optimus means "very good" in latin.

And the negative counterpart is, pretty obviously:

And in the middlezone:

If someone is struggling with something, or just having a hard time with an object or game a good one would be:

Fuck you X you have herpes.

I don't know, I say that a lot IRL and it gets lots of laughs…

I would like a meme that points out that narrators have too much power over stories.
Narrator: In a world, where the guy I'm following, X.
In a world, where the guy I'm following can only eat soup with a fork.
In a world, where the guy I'm following cannot turn left (Instead he must make three rights).

Last edited Apr 26, 2011 at 08:55PM EDT

ok i asked a friend of mine a question but clearly she didnt want to talk about it i asked her what is a mental hospital like….bc she been to one b4 and i was curious…she said its scary….then started talking about dill pickles!! i found that to be the most tacky and funny way to want to change a topic….so that should be a meme when someone a group of people are talking about something you dont want to talk about start talking about your favorite food or simply a food you like a lot and saying how yummy it is and asking if everyone else likes it.
We should do that for now on when a forum is to boring or is offending others and/or causing drama someone poke in and say omg i love (place food here) anyone else love (same food)?!?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!