Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

That Feel thread

Last posted May 07, 2011 at 04:18PM EDT. Added Apr 23, 2011 at 12:53AM EDT
150 posts from 39 users

Omomon wrote:

That feel when girls mention they like guys with blue or green eyes and you have brown.

I like that feel. Green eyes win!

That feel when you touch a cactus.

Pain.

And a different feel:
That feel when I troll teenage boys on Omegle by saying I'm a horny female with naked pics, and then link them to Meatspin. >:D

Last edited Apr 30, 2011 at 03:11PM EDT

Philip J. Fry wrote:

That feel when you touch a cactus.

Pain.

And a different feel:
That feel when I troll teenage boys on Omegle by saying I'm a horny female with naked pics, and then link them to Meatspin. >:D

I do believe that the second feeling is an example of Schadenfreude at its finest.

Last edited Apr 30, 2011 at 04:51PM EDT

That feel when its a group project and you want to help but they dont let you and in the end, it would of been better if you could participate. i get that feel every goddamn time i am assigned a group project.

That feel when you go to a park, and you don't know anyone. So you just sit on the bench and watch everyone play because you're too quiet and shy to join in on anything.

Alex>_> wrote:

That feel when you get that one grocery cart with the bad wheel and it makes a shit load of noise..

Feels bad man.

KlownKontrol wrote:

that feeling you have when you think youve dreamt(or already been thru) the situation you are experiencing at that moment

God, everytime, even if its a year later.

That feel when you realize one of the most horrible terrorists in history is dead.

On an additional note, that feel when you can't think of a feel, and fel awkward being the only one

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!