Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

What Do???/?

Last posted Jan 19, 2012 at 07:50AM EST. Added May 12, 2011 at 12:47PM EDT
1153 posts from 107 users

Drill for oil under the desert, there's bound to be some somewhere. Damn it BSOD, Y U change your post? Anyways what I do is I pull a Stalin and I turn everyone against Macaulay Caulkin first, then rapturjesus, and finally I take out Putin. Then I rule the Soviet Union Russia with an iron fist.

L’enfer est sur Terre et qui la gère ? Que fais-tu ?

Last edited Dec 11, 2011 at 06:11AM EST
Damn it BSOD, Y U change your post?

As soon as I posted I realized I had a better Wut-do than the one I had before

Tom Cruise Won’t Come Out Of Closet. What Do?

Get Peter Griffin to put on a thong and pull a sexy pose in front of him while icing his nipples. Should do the trick.

You switch bodies with your mother as if this were the plot of some Tween Disney Movie. What do?

Show them that I have nothing of value. If they demand my fuel, tell them my ride runs on ethanol, and that it's highly unlikely their vehicles would run well on it.

I just returned. With all my distaste for Japan and ponies still intact. What do?

opspe wrote:

Drill for oil under the desert, there's bound to be some somewhere. Damn it BSOD, Y U change your post? Anyways what I do is I pull a Stalin and I turn everyone against Macaulay Caulkin first, then rapturjesus, and finally I take out Putin. Then I rule the Soviet Union Russia with an iron fist.

L’enfer est sur Terre et qui la gère ? Que fais-tu ?

Hell is on Earth and who manages? What are you doing?

anyways… SHORYUKEN!!!
Being a brony becomes mainstream. what do???/?

Ignore it.

The year was 2029. You were taken by the US government and placed into some manner of underground, cryogenic stasis system called an "Ark". You, and the others in this Ark, were buried only moments before the impact of 99942 Apophis. Your Ark has just resurfaced, and you are the only survivor. You are equipped with only the Ark Suit on your back and your wits.

What do?

Where's Russell Casse when you need him?

You're driving along in Seacrest County, minding your own business. Unfortunately for you, you're driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STi. A group of racers approaches, challenging you to take them on.

If you accept, you become a Seacrest County Racer. You'll gain access to some of the most exclusive cars on the planet, and you'll get to drive them as hard as you like, whenever you like. However, you'll also be pursued by Seacrest County Speed Enforcement, who will use any means at their disposal to stop you and any other Racer that comes within their range.

If you report the racers, you may get out of here alive, but that mostly depends on how fast the SCPD shows up. The Racers may retaliate against you for calling them in, too. Some Racers are also known criminals, linked to various organized crime syndicates, out to bring the SCPD under their influence to take over the county.

If you just calmly tell them that you're not interested, they'll bring up the prospect of giving you access to the most powerful road legal vehicles on Earth. You may be able to convince them to leave you alone, but it will take some effort. They're also likely to show off the gadgets they've got crammed into their rides to make them faster, tougher and more agile.

What do?

Egg him on until he gets himself banned. That'll be fun.

Great. You chose to murder a group of Seacrest County Racers. Now both their buddies and the SCPD are on your ass. Nice work.

What do?

Not give a damn.

More murders. And some of them were police officers. Real nice work on that. Now you've got the military chasing you with attack helicopters. And as if that wasn't bad enough, one of the attack heli pilots is Captain Doug "D-Ray" Robinson.

What do?

Last edited Jan 16, 2012 at 06:44PM EST

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Not give a damn.

More murders. And some of them were police officers. Real nice work on that. Now you've got the military chasing you with attack helicopters. And as if that wasn't bad enough, one of the attack heli pilots is Captain Doug "D-Ray" Robinson.

What do?

Hit him with a stinger missile and call Solid Snake for backup via hind.

you are now responsible for the death of Captain Doug "D-Ray" Robinsons and is now carrying his dead body what do?

Warwolf Squadron proceeds to bomb me into the dirt to avenge D-Ray. I fail to escape their missiles in time, and am vaporized by several dozen exploding simultaneously.

Warwolf Squadron saves the day again! What do?

Become a Mythtern. Help blow stuff up for a living.

One moment, everything was normal. The next, you have no idea where you are.

You were sailing out near the Bermuda Triangle, and while nothing appeared to have changed at first, when you approached land, you saw yourself heading straight for Mute City.

Your first thought, having been a fan of F-Zero back in the day, was "How in the hell did I get to New York that fast?" But before you know it, you've been swept up into the F-Zero Grand Prix.

What do?

Last edited Jan 17, 2012 at 09:07AM EST

(loads M110 with 20 round mag)

Come get some, zombie scum.

2014. Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.

You're leading a team of Green Berets into the city to help put down an insurgency that's danger close to US borders. You're equipped solely with armor, weapons and technologies available to the US Armed Forces at the time. You will have a small squad with you, and will receive a UAV Cypher for enhanced recon of the enemy.

Who you take with you into this mission, along with the weapons you equip them and yourself with, will have a huge effect on the outcome of the mission.

Your first assignment is to locate and eliminate three artillery positions, then reach and secure a strategic bridge in the area.

What do?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!