Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

What computer do you use?

Last posted Jun 17, 2011 at 01:34PM EDT. Added Jun 15, 2011 at 10:02PM EDT
45 posts from 25 users

Suiseiseki     wrote:

It's custom built using parts from a little of everything. I think the tower shell is a dell 546.

Does it look like this?

Its defiantly not a 546 yours has a curve on the top.

Shakey♪ wrote:

Does it look like this?

Its defiantly not a 546 yours has a curve on the top.

Suiseiseki, why is your computer so defiant? I hate computers with attitudes.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

I'm getting a mac some time next year. even though I hate them I'm going to need one.

They're pretty awesome, to be honest. As long as you don't look at the pricetags.

Haha, mac. Every building on campus is chuck full of microsoft XP PCs except the art department, which has a lab filled with sixty macs.

This sadly used to be the computer i used up till i got my netbook last year. It used to be my aunts then my moms for a little while and was slow as hell lol. Glad i updated even if it was just a netbook. I like small computers anyways.

this used to be the old desktop i used….anyone remember this old dino?

@ Ashley Rodriguez

Haha, 1500 dollars for that? XD

I remember my first computer was a gateway. All I did was play Zeek the Geek for hours on end, and occasionally mess around in paint. I didn't learn about the internet until 2006.

MDFification wrote:

This is my computer.

Now if you'll excuse me, a couple of my chums and I are going to check out the latest automobiles.

what kind of a monitor you got on that thing? lol!

anyways my campus has a few mac labs in the libraries, but for some reason we need them for a few meteorology classes I guess. There's a lab in the meteorology building filled with them. I guess it's for graphical things like the 7 day forcast. lol!

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 06:00PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

This is my computer.

Now if you'll excuse me, a couple of my chums and I are going to check out the latest automobiles.

My grandfather (and remember, I'm nearly 40) was a computer programmer; I assume his workplace looked something like this picture.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!