Forums / Just For Fun

310,180 total conversations in 8,356 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Last posted Jul 03, 2011 at 10:22PM EDT. Added Jun 16, 2011 at 12:53PM EDT
64 conversations with 28 participants

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Because 7 murdered his dog Pi

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:53PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

hahahahahahah you are original man!

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:54PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:54PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

This sucks monkey balls

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:55PM EDT
Quote

Q: Why is 6 afraid of 7?

A: Because you touch yourself at night.

Jun 16, 2011 at 01:03PM EDT
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

Q: Why is 6 afraid of 7?

A: Because you touch yourself at night.

Jun 16, 2011 at 01:08PM EDT
Quote

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

████░░████░░████░░░███░░░██░░░█░░████░░████
██░░█░██░░░██░░░░░██░██░░██░░░█░██░░░░░██░░
████░░███░░██░░░░░█░░░█░░██░░░█░░████░░███░
██░░█░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░░░██░██░░
████░░████░░████░██░░░██░░████░░░████░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
████░░░░██████░░████░░░██████░░████░░████░░
██░░█░░██░░░░░█░██░░█░██░░░░░█░░██░░██░░░░░
████░░░██░█░█░█░████░░██░█░█░█░░██░░░████░░
██░░█░░██░░░░░█░██░░█░██░░░░░█░░██░░░░░░██░
██░░██░░██████░░████░░░██████░░░██░░░████░░

Jun 16, 2011 at 01:17PM EDT
Quote

Frozenpwn The Prince of Indifference wrote:

Why is math joke are shits
Because nobody likes math

Personally, I love a good math joke. Let me know if you see one around, ‘cause there ain’t any in this thread.

Jun 17, 2011 at 10:47AM EDT
Quote

Brucker wrote:

Personally, I love a good math joke. Let me know if you see one around, ‘cause there ain’t any in this thread.

Jun 17, 2011 at 10:53AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Why was 7 afreaid of 8?
Because eight nine ten!

Jun 17, 2011 at 10:53AM EDT
Quote

I know the answers to all of these! It’s because I divided by zer-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! SHIT!

Jun 17, 2011 at 11:09AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

nononononon you are stupid
Chuck Norris isn’t real

Jun 17, 2011 at 01:04PM EDT
Quote

I dunno about math jokes, but I’ve always appreciated this very terrible science joke.

A Higgs-Boson walks into a church. The priest tells the Higgs-Boson, “We don’t allow Higgs-Bosons in here because you are claiming yourself to be the god particle.”
The Higgs-Boson says, “But, sir, if I left, you wouldn’t have mass.”

Jun 17, 2011 at 01:10PM EDT
Quote

Hat wrote:

nononononon you are stupid
Chuck Norris isn’t real

CATASTROPHIC DIVISION BY ZERO ACTIVATED
Everyone facepalm for your effing lives.

Jun 17, 2011 at 01:28PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

CATASTROPHIC DIVISION BY ZERO ACTIVATED
Everyone facepalm for your effing lives.

nononononono you are stupit
ay em smrter den u

Jun 17, 2011 at 01:30PM EDT
Quote

Ogreenworld wrote:

I dunno about math jokes, but I’ve always appreciated this very terrible science joke.

A Higgs-Boson walks into a church. The priest tells the Higgs-Boson, “We don’t allow Higgs-Bosons in here because you are claiming yourself to be the god particle.”
The Higgs-Boson says, “But, sir, if I left, you wouldn’t have mass.”

Heh.

Jun 17, 2011 at 01:36PM EDT
Quote

Q: What does the zero say to the the eight?
A: Nice belt!

Q: What is the difference between a Ph.D. in mathematics and a large pizza?

A: A large pizza can feed a family of four.

Jun 17, 2011 at 01:39PM EDT
Quote

It’s official.
This beagle is h6oib in tasty disguise.
Ban the scumbag, and continue posting math jokes.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Wait… wrong joke.

Jun 17, 2011 at 01:45PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Hey guys, I added you for help in my new meme submission, pls help me out

Jun 17, 2011 at 01:46PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

How about yesh?
Yesh

Jun 18, 2011 at 01:16PM EDT
Quote

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

That was so not delicious.
Requesting thread lock.

Seconding request for thread lock.

Jun 18, 2011 at 01:33PM EDT
Quote

As I’ve seen, h6oib calls anyone fat, faggot or stupid if we try correcting or facepalming him.
Let’s spam this thread with facepalm and see who is the real fat stupid faggot.

Jun 18, 2011 at 06:25PM EDT
Quote

An infinite amount of mathematicians walk into a bar.
The first one orders 1 beer. The second orders 1/2 of a beer, the next one orders 1/3 of a beer, etc.
The bartender says “You’re all idiots” and pours two beers.

Jun 18, 2011 at 06:54PM EDT
Quote

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

An infinite amount of mathematicians walk into a bar.
The first one orders 1 beer. The second orders 1/2 of a beer, the next one orders 1/3 of a beer, etc.
The bartender says “You’re all idiots” and pours two beers.

You’re doing it wrong.

Jun 18, 2011 at 08:19PM EDT
Quote

You guys really want this thread locked? Bagel is annoying, yes, but I’m still hoping for a few good math jokes.

Jun 18, 2011 at 08:20PM EDT
Quote

Sorry Hercules, I beat you to finding out Bagel is h6oib.

Jun 18, 2011 at 08:27PM EDT
Quote

How about a science joke?
A Noble Gas walks into a bar. The bartender says “We don’t serve your kind here.” The Noble Gas does not react.

Jun 18, 2011 at 09:11PM EDT
Quote

Two Uranium spheres are arguing in a bar.

“Eminem is the best rapper of all time!” One says.

“NO, KANYE WEST IS!” Says the other.

They finally come to their senses, and realize that arguing will only hurt their relationship.

They decide to hug it out.

The entire city was radioactive for the next twenty years.

Jun 18, 2011 at 09:15PM EDT
Quote

Okay, this one was a big hit for me many years ago. I worked for a company that had monthly meetings, and each month, a different department was supposed to run the meeting. I was head of the statistics department, and as it happened, the company had just announced that they were relocating to Florida. At one point during the meeting, I said the following:

So, I know a lot of you are worried about adjusting to life in Florida because of hurricanes and alligators. While I don’t know much about hurricanes, I have some informative facts about alligators.

Every year, there are 42 million alligator eggs laid.

Out of those, only about half will hatch.

Out of the baby alligators that hatch, about 75% them will be eaten by predators within a month.

Out of the remaining that survive that month, only 5% survive to be one year old.

So you see, if it weren’t for statistics, we’d all be eaten by alligators!

Last edited Jun 18, 2011 at 10:43PM EDT
Jun 18, 2011 at 10:42PM EDT
Quote

Brucker wrote:

Okay, this one was a big hit for me many years ago. I worked for a company that had monthly meetings, and each month, a different department was supposed to run the meeting. I was head of the statistics department, and as it happened, the company had just announced that they were relocating to Florida. At one point during the meeting, I said the following:

So, I know a lot of you are worried about adjusting to life in Florida because of hurricanes and alligators. While I don’t know much about hurricanes, I have some informative facts about alligators.

Every year, there are 42 million alligator eggs laid.

Out of those, only about half will hatch.

Out of the baby alligators that hatch, about 75% them will be eaten by predators within a month.

Out of the remaining that survive that month, only 5% survive to be one year old.

So you see, if it weren’t for statistics, we’d all be eaten by alligators!




Jun 18, 2011 at 11:05PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Derpalicious
Definition
Crosseyed, vision’s hazy
Seein’ double causes trouble
‘Specially when I’m baking
Muffin mixin’
In the kitchen
Batter sloshin’
Plates are droppin
No need to do the dishes
All broken!
Somethin’s glitchen

Jun 19, 2011 at 08:17AM EDT
Quote

Brucker wrote:

You guys really want this thread locked? Bagel is annoying, yes, but I’m still hoping for a few good math jokes.

Math jokes? Well………. Why is 6 afraid of 7?

BECAUSE 7 LOOKS LIKE A BITCH.

Jun 19, 2011 at 08:21AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Dane wrote:

Math jokes? Well………. Why is 6 afraid of 7?

BECAUSE 7 LOOKS LIKE A BITCH.

Hey is that guy from the new Bakugan movie?
With justin bieber in it?

Jun 19, 2011 at 08:28AM EDT
Quote

Dane wrote:

Math jokes? Well………. Why is 6 afraid of 7?

BECAUSE 7 LOOKS LIKE A BITCH.

And Bagel effed 7 like a bitch. Well 7 doesn’t like to be effed by anyone except Mrs. 7.

Jun 19, 2011 at 12:00PM EDT
Quote

why does 7 come after 6?
F*CKING MIRACLES!

Jun 19, 2011 at 03:03PM EDT
Quote

████░░████░░████░░░███░░░██░░░█░░████░░████
██░░█░██░░░██░░░░░██░██░░██░░░█░██░░░░░██░░
████░░███░░██░░░░░█░░░█░░██░░░█░░████░░███░
██░░█░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░░░██░██░░
████░░████░░████░██░░░██░░████░░░████░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
████░░░░██████░░████░░░██████░░████░░████░░
██░░█░░██░░░░░█░██░░█░██░░░░░█░░██░░██░░░░░
████░░░██░█░█░█░████░░██░█░█░█░░██░░░████░░
██░░█░░██░░░░░█░██░░█░██░░░░░█░░██░░░░░░██░
██░░██░░██████░░████░░░██████░░░██░░░████░░.

Jun 25, 2011 at 10:51PM EDT
Quote

kill3r2010 is Spitty Pie. wrote:

U + I < 3

U and I can never be…

Really? What I heard was….

A man is in love with a woman who is a math teacher. He texted her " i < 3 u"
She texted back “i cannot < 3 u”
And the man died of sadness.

Jun 27, 2011 at 03:28PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!