Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,401 total conversations in 3,329 threads

+ New Thread

ARE YOU Heartless Idiot Who Hates Everything?

Last posted Jul 09, 2011 at 06:06PM EDT. Added Jul 09, 2011 at 09:46AM EDT
11 posts from 6 users

I was stalking Fortan (As usual) when i found about this interesting thing called "HIWHE"’s, which also got their own wiki. HIWHE is Heartless Idiot Who Hates Everything, they’re internet group just like Anonymous, and their main goal is to destroy Internet.

I found more about HIWHEs and looks like Fortan has some serious issues. This will not find his way to meme and it never will, until if it gets into 4chan, which is HIWHE site according to Fortan.

Here is the wiki: http://heartlesspeople.wikia.com/wiki/HIWHE_Wiki
And here’s the test you can do for lulz: http://mrhcfortan.deviantart.com/journal/37469964/

Also if you don’t give a fuck, don’t comment.

Jul 09, 2011 at 09:46AM EDT

For some reason I only get 10 search results when I search for “Heartless Idiots Who Hate Everything.” This thread and some of Fortan’s DA pages.

I’d venture a guess to say HIWHE is just another part of his self-made mythos. It doesn’t seem like anyone but him has ever mentioned it on a page that’s been cached by Google.

Jul 09, 2011 at 10:10AM EDT

Chris Menning wrote:

For some reason I only get 10 search results when I search for “Heartless Idiots Who Hate Everything.” This thread and some of Fortan’s DA pages.

I’d venture a guess to say HIWHE is just another part of his self-made mythos. It doesn’t seem like anyone but him has ever mentioned it on a page that’s been cached by Google.

Try to search “HIWHE”, not “Heartless Idiot Who Hates Everything”.

Jul 09, 2011 at 10:13AM EDT

Then I get around 9000 results, but still not many that are relevant.
There are a lot that are directly related to saying HcFortan is a HIWHE! Most of them seem to stem from his DeviantArt page and the wiki page you posted. Also, if you check the edit history on that wiki page you’ll see that only a handful of people have made any edits, and the one who did the most was… say it with me… HcFortan.

All signs are pointing to HIWHE being something HcFortan invented, and all of the spread about HcFortan and HIWHE seems to be mostly self-promotional.

So I mean, you could go ahead and make an entry on HcFortan if you want, but it’s just another minor case of someone trying to “become a meme” but skipping over the part where they do something that people actually want to share.

Jul 09, 2011 at 10:20AM EDT

Ah, I think I must have missed that. I was starting to get that vibe though. Good to know.

Jul 09, 2011 at 03:10PM EDT

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

God of Worms is pretty much Hcfortan trying to popularize himself, wasn’t this already discussed?

nope

Jul 09, 2011 at 03:25PM EDT

“Heartless Idiot Who Hates Everything”
I believe you’re simply defining “troll”.

Jul 09, 2011 at 04:52PM EDT

when i saw this topic i was delighted.
since i am,in fact,a heartless idiot who hates everything.
“finally !” i thought,“a topic for people like me !”.
imagine my disappointment when i found this to be nothing more then an ad for yet another failure of a troll group.

fuck you god of worms.
fuck you for getting my hopes up.

Jul 09, 2011 at 05:39PM EDT

oddguy wrote:

when i saw this topic i was delighted.
since i am,in fact,a heartless idiot who hates everything.
“finally !” i thought,“a topic for people like me !”.
imagine my disappointment when i found this to be nothing more then an ad for yet another failure of a troll group.

fuck you god of worms.
fuck you for getting my hopes up.

don’t feed it, bro. This is the internet, you need to just shrug it off and move on.

Jul 09, 2011 at 06:06PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!