Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Why the Xbox 360 is called the Xbox 360.... possible trolling technique?

Last posted Sep 06, 2011 at 09:00PM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2011 at 01:53PM EDT
13 posts from 11 users

Skimaskkass wrote:

I knew that and I'm glad someone else knows too. The rest of your message confuses me however. What do you want to talk about? The Xbox 360 or the fomation of a new meme?

Not the formation of a new meme,the categorizing of an existing one. I've decided it's just a joke and not a meme.

FlameHaste wrote:

Turning 360 degrees would make you face the same way.

Unless you want to bump on the Xbox 360 display.

That's the precise point of the trolling technique. In other words, you got trolled.
I remember we already had someone asking us for that joke long ago. He also provided a rage comic variant of that joke. Jokes are memes too, when they are widespread. Is that joke popular on the Interbutt? Does it have derivatives based upon it?

If so, then go make an entry for it.

Tomberry wrote:

That's the precise point of the trolling technique. In other words, you got trolled.
I remember we already had someone asking us for that joke long ago. He also provided a rage comic variant of that joke. Jokes are memes too, when they are widespread. Is that joke popular on the Interbutt? Does it have derivatives based upon it?

If so, then go make an entry for it.

The joke is very popular, and there are image and video derivatives.
I'll probably make an entry for it, if any editors want in, say so. :D

its a fail troll technique

not rly funny and makes your point almost completely invalid

a meme? eh not really unless your a fanboy in the constant xbox v ps v wii war then you will not give on single flying shit fuck

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!