Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,809 total conversations in 4,530 threads

+ New Thread

"Fuck This Shit"

Last posted Sep 21, 2011 at 08:15PM EDT. Added Sep 06, 2011 at 07:15PM EDT
9 posts from 7 users

"Fuck This Shit" ("Fuck That Shit"), sometimes followed by an action, is a catchphrase often used on forums. It can be seen as an act of trolling or as a derivative of Abandon Thread, as it is used in similar ways. Although "Fuck This Shit" is most commonly a reaction when the person gives up or when action is definitely needed.

We already have a deadpooled entry called Fuck that shit, but based on the description it was a forced meme attempt by the OC. Then there's fuck this shit, i'm getting the bazooka, that one is pretty small and opinions in the comments are divided. I can add it as a derivative if needed.

But anyway, does it deserve an entry?

Last edited Sep 06, 2011 at 07:23PM EDT

I honestly think that the "Fuck that guy" pic is more commonly used with the context being "Fuck that shit". I think the "Fuck that guy" article should just be renamed, with the name including "Fuck that shit" in it.

Last edited Sep 06, 2011 at 07:53PM EDT

Philip J. Fry wrote:

I honestly think that the "Fuck that guy" pic is more commonly used with the context being "Fuck that shit". I think the "Fuck that guy" article should just be renamed, with the name including "Fuck that shit" in it.

"Fuck That Guy" is a rage face, so I don't really know if combining them will work. The way they are used is also different.

Last edited Sep 07, 2011 at 06:09AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!