Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Last posted Sep 20, 2011 at 06:55AM EDT. Added Sep 19, 2011 at 12:21AM EDT
11 posts from 8 users

Just wanted to start compiling some media related to the new Deus Ex game. I've been seeing some funny videos being passed around, and it looks like the catchphrase "I never asked for this" has gained some steam. Plz add to the thread if you find some good images/video.

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 04:39PM EDT

I believe there are multiple catchphrases from the game like "You'll never find X!" to which Jensen's reply would be "I 'll never stop looking".

I don't know if it's meme worthy but I guess I can clean up the article a bit.

I know that Deus Ex has a lot of references in-game to popular memes and subcultures. I don't know an exact list of all the stuff and easter eggs that can be found.

The Look of Disapproval that Sweatie showed is a popular example. Another popular one is a Final Fantasy XXVII (27) poster that can be found.

RandomMan wrote:

I know that Deus Ex has a lot of references in-game to popular memes and subcultures. I don't know an exact list of all the stuff and easter eggs that can be found.

The Look of Disapproval that Sweatie showed is a popular example. Another popular one is a Final Fantasy XXVII (27) poster that can be found.

Considering Square Enix did work on it, that doesn't surprise me.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!