Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Possible new meme?

Last posted Dec 13, 2011 at 10:43PM EST. Added Dec 05, 2011 at 06:50PM EST
8 posts from 6 users

You guys remember that Ramirez meme that went on when MW2 came out? You know like, "Ramirez! Take this butterknife and get a 25 killstreak!". In MW3, there seems to be another possible meme that is almost the same thing. Except this time Captain Price tells Yuri to do things. Like, "Yuri, go that way!" or "Yuri, open that door!". So what do you think? Do we have a new meme on the rise? Or should it be instantly deadpool'd because it may not get too popular?

Last edited Dec 05, 2011 at 06:52PM EST

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I don't see it refrenced outside of the original fanbase, so I will say +1 Wait untill then.

The meme hasn't exactly skyrocketed in the MW3 community yet. But yeah, there will be a time when people will realise this and will eventually become more popular.

Does that game has actually a fanbase? I though it wasn't so good compared to the previous titles (I just read it somewhere, i'm not into CoD)

Last edited Dec 06, 2011 at 04:21PM EST

Cale wrote:

Never heard of it so far. I do think you've just come up with this, however likely it may be that it will come around, we will wait.

Believe me, when people realize Price tells Yuri to do something MANY times, it will catch on.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!